How will Flores regain respect of team after a historically bad season? (Analysis) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will Flores regain respect of team after a historically bad season? (Analysis)

You’re fooling yourself if you don’t think this is a concerted effort.

You think the coaches are actively trying to lose? If they are, they should be fired immediately.

You think the coaches are actively trying to lose? If they are, they should be fired immediately.
My comment was in response to your remark made about Grier, you made it sound like Grier was making all these decisions himself WITHOUT any input from the head coach or Ross. No I don’t think any of them are tanking. They’re building a team the right way, (At least this team) from the ground up.

Wrong decision on starting QB
Wrong decision on opening day OL
Too much Ballage not enough Drake
Wrong not to challenge Williams possible TD
Incorrect use of Minkah
Too much Aikens
Terrible playcalling with those 3 Ballage runs
No backup OT active
FB catching passes maybe?
Replacement for Haack maybe
Looks to be a horrible halftime adjustment guy

Off the top of my head

No one is saying they havent made mistakes or that we agree with every call they have made.

What we are looking for is some sort of improvement. Can they learn from those mistakes moving forward?

We've gone from 4 quarters of bad football to 2 quarters of bad football.

Let's see if they can put a whole game together. There is a learning process, not only for the players, but the coaches as well.

First quarter of the season is almost over, I'm looking forward to the last 3 quarters.

Back
Top Bottom