How will Losman do? Who cares. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will Losman do? Who cares.

kingnate85 said:
We're not so much as quarreling as we are defending. They come on to our site and bash our own boys, can't we at least stick up for the team we believe in? I agree that there is no point in going out and starting crap and there are some bills fans that come and legitimately talk about the phins but there are those who like to rub in our faces the two defeats that Miami suffered at their hands last year. So as much as I would like to not talk about Buffalo at all, I think that's pretty impossible because I'm not going to sit on my hands while my team is getting blasted.

I can respect that. I have been one to sit on my hands, only because I see no point in trying to communicate with rash individuals. I would rather let the thread die than keep a flame fest going. If I want to discuss things with irrational people, I will go talk to the project managers at work. :tongue:

Wagon Circler said:
This is the third Identicle repost by this guy. Check beast of the east forum for the two other times he posted the same damn thing.

Good call. Here and number 17 here.

BlitPhinFan said:
I can respect that. I have been one to sit on my hands, only because I see no point in trying to communicate with rash individuals. I would rather let the thread die than keep a flame fest going. If I want to discuss things with irrational people, I will go talk to the project managers at work. :tongue:

I second that. I usually try to play peace maker and when I see that that's not going to work I just leave the thread before I start with the name calling and whatnot. Arguing on the internet...well you know the rest.

kingnate85 said:
I second that. I usually try to play peace maker and when I see that that's not going to work I just leave the thread before I start with the name calling and whatnot. Arguing on the internet...well you know the rest.

:rofl3: Do I ever! It's not very easy to convey your thoughts without offending someone. Even with the plethora of emotes we have at hand. It just doesn't go over well a good bit of the time. :up:

BlitPhinFan said:
:rofl3: Do I ever! It's not very easy to convey your thoughts without offending someone. Even with the plethora of emotes we have at hand. It just doesn't go over well a good bit of the time. :up:

I love it though because I never insult whoever I'm arguing with so when they do resort to insults thats when I know that I've won the argument. They've run out of points and have nothing to come back at me with and I just love it. They get especially mad too when they see that I'm only 19. :)

Wagon Circler said:
This is the third Identicle repost by this guy. Check beast of the east forum for the two other times he posted the same damn thing.

Your still hanging around?.......weird........You must secretly want to be a Dolphin fan. You are like a group of gnats, irritating and you just won't go away. Your team sucks worse than last year, deal with it.

kingnate85 said:
I love it though because I never insult whoever I'm arguing with so when they do resort to insults thats when I know that I've won the argument. They've run out of points and have nothing to come back at me with and I just love it. They get especially mad too when they see that I'm only 19. :)

Being only 19 has nothing to do with maturity or common sense in the world today. I would never guage someone's maturity, intellect or common sense on age. That is all from up-bringing, self determination and willingness to learn. I commend you on your attitude to be open minded. I still fall short in this area at times. :D

Personally, for me anyway, I never go into a debate to win. I go into the debate to learn. It is amazing how many different ways there are to look at certain situations. I have set a goal for myself. I want to learn at least one new thing every day. If I don't learn something new in a given day, then that day was wasted for me.

aquaman#1 said:
who cares ????? i think we should concentrate on what we're going to have to do to get our division title back and not quarrel with online supporters of a team that did not make the playoffs last year.

how many years have the fins been 9 -7 , 10-6 ect. i know when iwas whatching greiseand co. woodstrock co. and to me the greatest time dan and the marks brothers we would make the playoffs all the time the question was can we make it to the sb and we would always fall short. times are getting really bad if all we can do is fight for the bottom of div withbill fans let them go on ,they deserve it ,they went through more years of losing and bickering then any team i know the past is the past now lets start talking about how we can get back to our old winning ways i really think this year is going to be exciting from our defence to our offence . if we do have ronnie and ricky holy **** were gonna have a hell of a running game !!!!!!

My eyes just had one hell of workout

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Your still hanging around?.......weird........You must secretly want to be a Dolphin fan. You are like a group of gnats, irritating and you just won't go away. Your team sucks worse than last year, deal with it.

This isn't the depths. And from what I understand, there's a couple of people who don't mind me posting here, so leave me alone.

JP Losman is going to be destroyed. I doubt he will make it to the first game against the Dolphins, if he does, after that game he will be somewhere between the IR and the ER:evil:

Back
Top Bottom