How Will The Dolphins Fare Against The Jets?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Will The Dolphins Fare Against The Jets??

HOW WILL THE DOLPHINS FARE AGAINST THE JETS???

• JETS SWEEP!! THE COUNT JUMPS TO 10!!!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • DOLPHINS SWEEP!! RICKY BRINGS A "NEW" ATTITUDE TO THE SERIES!!

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • SPLIT! WITH THE HOME TEAM TAKING IT!!

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • SPLIT!! WITH THE ROAD TEAM STEALING IT!!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I am going to say that we sweep them because I am going to see them play on the road! GO FINS!!!

We wil win 9/22 in Miami and by the time we play them in NJ they will entrenched in the AFC East cellar and be unable to stop RW and D-train from competing ag. the other good teams in the AFC. :D

Break out the brooms !

I'm going to my first ever home game in Miami, so they had BETTER snap the streak then!

Really, they are overmatched. If Jets pull out another miracle, then my prediction that Vinny made a deal with Satan is true.

Doc, i was gonna welcome you to the board but i noticed you registered in may. hadn't really seen the name before. welcome anyway!

I just hope the players can keep their heads for that game!!!! the media is goin to be asking 1 million questions again...they almost seemed to deflate last year...if they keep their sanity we should absolutely destroy the jets both times...

Originally posted by Miamian
Oh no! I hope we're not jinxing ourselves.

Hi Guys, I'm on vacation, but I just had to see what was going on and what you guys were talking about..I see no closure on Buckley yet...

On the Jets and Miami...I think the dolphins have the edge this time. simply because we're have a new O and the jets aren't familiar with it...Our D knows their O...This is the year of the dolphins when it comes to the Jets.

The Fins will take it to the Jets this year. They don't have anybody at DB and their OL is much worse this year. Do you know who their CB's are? Aaron Beasley and D Abraham. Beasley is terrible. Abraham lost his staritng job last year to Kelly in TB. Sam Garnes is the SS. He can't cover either. D robinson is their FS and he sucks.

as long as there is no turnovers in the game to dflate our players we should whoop them...

We'll beat the Jets in Miami during week three, and that will bring great confidence along with it. Then we'll take that attitude into NY later, and beat them there as well....PHINZ SWEEP!!!!

"THE STREAK ENDS 9/22/02"

PHINZ RULE!!!!

J-E-T-S....SUCK!!!--SUCK!!!--SUCK!!!!

I have no doubt that we'll win in September at home. But the game in NY will be a TOUGH one. That Sunday Night game at the Meadowlands follows a Monday Night game at Lambeau vs the Packers. So we'll have to travel across country twice in a shortened week. And we could very well be coming off a loss. So it'll be tough.

Having our bye week before the Packers game could help though.

me and my dad share the same sentiment , we think the phins will be the ones with the brooms this year. I also think Dave will run up the score in Miami, ie such as when we are already up 14 or 17 and there is a3rd or 2nd and short norv will call play action bombs that will finally break the fuc*ing JOKES , i mean Jets spirt.
But , which is a big word with only 3 letters ,WE ALL know this , it DOES'NT matter what the score is the Jets know they can come back , Miami also knows this so they better jump on them early and often and not let up.
When they have their boots on their throats they need to stomp as hard as they can and not stop until all zeros are on the gameclock.

ME AS ALL OF YOU ARE READY FOR THIS **** TO END.
MIAMI DOLPHINS#1 J-E-T-S- SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!

The FINS will sweep the pets this year as well as whoop the fudgepackers in GB......I will be at that game to root my FINS to VICTORY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom