How will the time be divided up on Monday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How will the time be divided up on Monday?

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
With only 48 hours left till our preaseason opener we are all getting excited. But i want to know how much time particular players will get.

So how do think the snaps will be divided up.

How much time do each of the Qb's get? Do Vontae ans SS get alot of snaps? How long do our O-line starters get? How many will our Wr's get will some stay in the whole game?

I know its the first game but i think some of our rookies need snaps considering they are expected to contribute big time this year.

So what do you think?

The time on Monday will be divided into 24 "hours" which are each made up of 60 "minutes" which are also each made up of 60 "seconds"

With only 48 hours left till our preaseason opener we are all getting excited. But i want to know how much time particular players will get.

So how do think the snaps will be divided up.

How much time do each of the Qb's get? Do Vontae ans SS get alot of snaps? How long do our O-line starters get? How many will our Wr's get will some stay in the whole game?

I know its the first game but i think some of our rookies need snaps considering they are expected to contribute big time this year.

So what do you think?
Omar Kelly said Pennington takes the 1st quater,Henne 2nd and most of 3rd,and Pat for the rest of the game,most likely

It doesnt matter to much to me I like to watch all 3 of our qb's play.
I would imagine our main starters get a little less than a quarter. The 2nd and 3rd preseason games normally are a lil better.
But for us watching Pat Turner and Sean Smith might be more interesting than Greg Cam and Will Allen

Back
Top Bottom