How Would Pitts Fit? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Would Pitts Fit?

As for Chase himself, he may seem to be less of a fit than others because we are fixating on the notion that Tua needs guys who get great separation to be successful.

Now it is true that as an unseasoned rookie he struggled to "throw guys open" but that does not mean he will never develop the confidence to do so.

And Chase is the #1 WR in this Draft for a reason.

I would be happy if the Fins added any of the top 3 WR or Pitts as I think they all would impact the team, but make no mistake Chase is going to be a stud.
I don't like Chase to the Dolphins over Pitts..other than Pitts, I'm fine with it. Just prefer the dynamic Waddle over Chase. Return skills, yo!

Keep in mind Gesicki will be a FA next year, and I wouldn't be surprised if he demands more money than he is worth. Also if DVP and Williams can't stay healthy yet again this year, I could see the team moving on from them. And even if we keep everyone, you can put Pitts anywhere on the field. Wherever he goes, he is a mismatch nightmare for the defense.

I feel like a broken record at this point but if we sign Pitts who is our blocking TE?
Am I the only person that knows TE need to be great blockers?
Do we just throw Tua to the wolves and then bitch about him being sacked a lot because we have 2 pass catching TE's?
If we draft Pitts, Gesicki has to go.
He is 2x the blocker as Mike.. there is good tape of Pitts inline.. also that's why our Oline avg 330lbs power inside and turn hips on the corners

He’s more than a tight end. He’d be our best wr, too..you’re awful narrow minded.
Honestly, I see how he can help us in ways Kittle and Gronk can't. I'm like this old crotchety guy yelling at kids to get off his lawn when it comes to Pitts.
The dude could wreak havoc on Defensive schemes with his pass catching that would be almost as good as blocking.
I just want Miami to do well. Not too picky on how we get there.

Honestly, I see how he can help us in ways Kittle and Gronk can't. I'm like this old crotchety guy yelling at kids to get off his lawn when it comes to Pitts.
The dude could wreak havoc on Defensive schemes with his pass catching that would be almost as good as blocking.
I just want Miami to do well. Not too picky on how we get there.
Good deal. :UP:

Back
Top Bottom