Votes: 22 24.4%
  • 7/10

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im gonna say 8/10. IMO we have 3 great receiving threats Chambers McMicheal Booker. A good third reciever in Thompson. A good line Yes I said it. With the addition of Stockar McDougle Vernon Carey's second year McIntosh having a Whole offseason to workout compared to last offseason when he had major ankle surgery. And the fact we hired Hudson Hauck this will improve our o-line play a ton. And with better O-line play we should get better Qb play out of Feeley and what ever RB is starting for us should have better success with the improved o-line play.

We don't have a named starter at QB, no RB, no idea who the OL will, a new scheme that may or may not be easy to pick up right away, a new philosophy and no #2 WR and you want to know how our offense is?

Why not wait until at least pre-season when we can adequately answer the question?

6 or a 7. I think if we go WR(Braylon) in the draft we go to an 8. Our line will be better this year and continue to imporove over the year with the new line coach and we can get a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round if we need one. Feeley will be that much better when he has the option of throwing to Chambers, McMichael, Booker or Braylon. Just remember how few games AJ has started and take a look at other QB's stats at the same time in their careers. He will be ok. I also think if Ricky comes back and plays well they will be a 9. 4 good to great receivers and a better line and the old ricky out of the backfield. That would be nice to watch.:D :D :D

You guys are making me laugh...How can our offense be any better than a 4??!

Anyone going higher then a 5 is a compelty BIased miami dolphins fan. :shakeno: espicially you people going with 8's and 7's omg. :eek:

I have to go with 6. It will go up after the draft, 1. I want to see our main running back, 2. Our offensive line I want to see, and 3. I am not totally fixed on Darrius Thompson as our 3rd reciever.

Yeah the offense was pathetic last year, and it should improve but there still is no quality RB or quality QB on the roster as of right now so saying anything about a 4 is probably a little bias. And just a thought what good is it having two good WR's in Chambers and Booker when there is no QB who has shown the ability to consistently get them the ball?

CChambers7284 said:
How would u rate our offense

if gus starts with ronnie brown maybe a 7
if aj starts with jim brown(in his prime) a 2:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I gave us a 6, mainly because of potential.

1. We could get Ricky back or we could draft a great RB in the draft.
2. We have 3 good receiving threats Chambers, McMichael and Booker.
3. We have Houck and our O-line has a lot of potential that he could turn into great players.
4. Whoever starts at QB just needs to minimize mistakes and turnovers and manage the game well like Trent Dilfer did with the Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom