How would you feel? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you feel?

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
If Saban does not take a QB at all in the draft? I would force myself to believe that Saban and his coaches think Rosenfels is a QB worth developing (he's like a career student). Or maybe Frerotte starts and Feeley is the develpmental QB? It would be interesting if no QB were selected.

Feely and Gus.

No need for a QB this year. Sage isn't part of the equation.

Ill bet my leaver a QB is going to be drafted somewhere and Sage will be cut.

Rosenfels is too old for a developmental QB.

I didn't ask if a QB would be taken, actually. How surprised would you be if NO QB were taken in the draft?

I wouldnt be that surprised actually. I think there are a few pretty good QBs to be had later in the draft that would be nice to get and develop but if Saban doesnt take a QB I wouldnt be shocked.

TeeMoney said:
I didn't ask if a QB would be taken, actually. How surprised would you be if NO QB were taken in the draft?

Not surrpised. We have Gus and Feeley.

We will draft a QB somewhere in the draft. Sage is likely a goner before pre-season starts. PLus, if we dont draft q QB. Then Saban must see something in Feeley that we dont.

I'd think, "If not this year, then next year for sure!".

I'm not arguing for taking a QB this year, or not taking a QB at all (not in this thread anyway). I just wonder, after Miami's final pick is called and none of those picks is a QB- who will say "What the F***?"

PhinDude88 said:
Saban must see something in Feeley that we dont.

Speak for yourself, not everyone is a Feeley hater.

PhinDude88 said:
We will draft a QB somewhere in the draft. Sage is likely a goner before pre-season starts. PLus, if we dont draft q QB. Then Saban must see something in Feeley that we dont.

Yea that's my opinion too. You would think that if Saban was unsure about Feeley's potential then he would want to draft a QB as insurance. I mean Gus/Sage can't be the answer at the QB position if Feeley fails.

DonShula84 said:
I wouldnt be that surprised actually. I think there are a few pretty good QBs to be had later in the draft that would be nice to get and develop but if Saban doesnt take a QB I wouldnt be shocked.
my sentiments exactly... if the right QB is there then he will be taken, but if not Saban isn't going to draft one for the sheer hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom