How would you feel?

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If Saban does not take a QB at all in the draft? I would force myself to believe that Saban and his coaches think Rosenfels is a QB worth developing (he's like a career student). Or maybe Frerotte starts and Feeley is the develpmental QB? It would be interesting if no QB were selected.

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Feely and Gus.

No need for a QB this year. Sage isn't part of the equation.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Ill bet my leaver a QB is going to be drafted somewhere and Sage will be cut.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Rosenfels is too old for a developmental QB.

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I didn't ask if a QB would be taken, actually. How surprised would you be if NO QB were taken in the draft?

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
I wouldnt be that surprised actually. I think there are a few pretty good QBs to be had later in the draft that would be nice to get and develop but if Saban doesnt take a QB I wouldnt be shocked.

MikeO

Premium Member
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
TeeMoney said:
I didn't ask if a QB would be taken, actually. How surprised would you be if NO QB were taken in the draft?
Not surrpised. We have Gus and Feeley.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
We will draft a QB somewhere in the draft. Sage is likely a goner before pre-season starts. PLus, if we dont draft q QB. Then Saban must see something in Feeley that we dont.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
I'd think, "If not this year, then next year for sure!".

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm not arguing for taking a QB this year, or not taking a QB at all (not in this thread anyway). I just wonder, after Miami's final pick is called and none of those picks is a QB- who will say "What the F***?"

FIN-IN-RI

Hammered
Reaction score
PhinDude88 said:
We will draft a QB somewhere in the draft. Sage is likely a goner before pre-season starts. PLus, if we dont draft q QB. Then Saban must see something in Feeley that we dont.

Yea that's my opinion too. You would think that if Saban was unsure about Feeley's potential then he would want to draft a QB as insurance. I mean Gus/Sage can't be the answer at the QB position if Feeley fails.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
DonShula84 said:
I wouldnt be that surprised actually. I think there are a few pretty good QBs to be had later in the draft that would be nice to get and develop but if Saban doesnt take a QB I wouldnt be shocked.
my sentiments exactly... if the right QB is there then he will be taken, but if not Saban isn't going to draft one for the sheer hell of it.

Top Bottom