How Would You Rank These Miami Dolphin Hats?

FSU Truth

It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's Tankman!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm a hat guy, I have well over 100 hats (most are in a bin).

The top two are not my particular style, but I can easily see why someone would wear them. I like the overall design of the orange one, I just don't wear orange.

Mitchell and Ness is great, but they rarely have a lot of Dolphins stuff, I don't even think they have a hat available for the fins. I just bought a blue Chargers hat from there as it was on sale because there was nothing fins related.

I would also check out Lids as I believe they have a larger variety.

If you wanted something a little different I would suggest...

I feel like the Salute to Service stuff always looks great.

Ren

Rookie
Reaction score
hat.jpg When I buy a hat, I want to be able to wear it with just about anything I own. I'm also colorblind, so I wear a lot of blacks and blues. I got this hat last year because I can wear it with most of my attire and not have to worry about if I don't match.

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
View attachment 20988 When I buy a hat, I want to be able to wear it with just about anything I own. I'm also colorblind, so I wear a lot of blacks and blues. I got this hat last year because I can wear it with most of my attire and not have to worry about if I don't match.

Thanks bro.I have this one.

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
id prob take the tangerinish one out of those 3, im like one of the other posters says, dont like a busy hat. but ive rarely worn wear hats since i got out of my 20's, i think if i look hard enough i have a black nike visor, and an aqua fins one that is about 10 years old.

But yeah 10-20 years ago i prob had a fins hat or visor at every color.

Top Bottom