How would You rate our Defense

Our Defense (rating out of 10)

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 6

    Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 7

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • 8

    Votes: 18 37.5%
  • 9

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 10

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • AMAZINGLY GOOD

    Votes: 1 2.1%

  • Total voters
    48

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
7,015
Reaction score
1,384
The safteys are all I'm worried about.LB's will be okay.
 

nick1

I am Groot
Moderator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
26,351
Reaction score
6,312
Location
FL
the d-line is amazingly good but the S and LB positions need a little help
 

miami_mi

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
I always hear about how good our defense is, but how come when I watch a defense like the Raven's, I still don't think we are even in the same league. Last year, I used to hear Zach was down on himself, or on the team. You never hear anything like that from Ray Lewis. Could it be that we just don't have that Killer Shut-em' down instinct???
 

nick1

I am Groot
Moderator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
26,351
Reaction score
6,312
Location
FL
miami_mi said:
I always hear about how good our defense is, but how come when I watch a defense like the Raven's, I still don't think we are even in the same league. Last year, I used to hear Zach was down on himself, or on the team. You never hear anything like that from Ray Lewis. Could it be that we just don't have that Killer Shut-em' down instinct???
that was because Wanny was the coach and all he cared about was just winning and not dominating but Saban has preached about dominating the other team
 

miami_mi

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 16, 2005
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
We need a Ray Lewis type of personality on our D, even someone who puts fear into people going over the middle like Rodney Harrisson. Albeit, the guy is dirty player, but needless to say, i'd love it if he was on our team.
 

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
21,892
Reaction score
442
Age
16
Location
Maryland
nick19991 said:
the d-line is amazingly good but the S and LB positions need a little help
Only if T. Bo and Chester are ready to go..otherwise I put the D at a 6, secondary questions, and DL health questions. At DE we're amazingly good, at LB we're amazingly old at the starters position, with good young backups. The secondary has too many questions marks to consider anything right now. I don't think we're any better now than we were last year until we address the secondary in a positive way, Bell is the only solid player we have, Jones is a vet. that may help us some, but he doesn't make a lot of big plays. Our safeties from last year at least had 4 or more int's. We may end up resigning Freeman if the draft doesn't provide us anything.
 

nick1

I am Groot
Moderator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
26,351
Reaction score
6,312
Location
FL
MDFINFAN said:
Only if T. Bo and Chester are ready to go..otherwise I put the D at a 6, secondary questions, and DL health questions. At DE we're amazingly good, at LB we're amazingly old at the starters position, with good young backups. The secondary has too many questions marks to consider anything right now. I don't think we're any better now than we were last year until we address the secondary in a positive way, Bell is the only solid player we have, Jones is a vet. that may help us some, but he doesn't make a lot of big plays. Our safeties from last year at least had 4 or more int's. We may end up resigning Freeman if the draft doesn't provide us anything.
want INTs look nowhere other then Josh Bullocks!
 

Fitz

Hammered
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
We just don't have it at linebacker, We should be starting pope and moore instead of seau and whoever? I'm gonna go with a 6.
 

Marino2234

Dan the Man
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
NJ
our D-line is great, with Talyor, Bowens, Larry, Carter and Vonnie. our LB are pretty good Seau, Zach.although old they are teaching the talented younger guys we have Moore, and Pope. Our secondary has Jones and Madison two solid but old vets then Poole and Howard at #2 and 3. the other saftey pos is a question mark so far but we will see dont really see Tillman starting. so an 8 is good bc we have a great D-Line and it all starts in the trenches doesnt it?!!?!
 
Top Bottom