Votes: 14 29.2%

Votes: 18 37.5%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • AMAZINGLY GOOD

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Fitz said:
Isn't Chris Hovan still on the Free agents?

Yes, but he's not big enough. Isn't he like 290? We don't need a smaller guy we already have Carter and Holliday who can fill that role.

Anthony3454 said:
Yes, but he's not big enough. Isn't he like 290? We don't need a smaller guy we already have Carter and Holliday who can fill that role.
idk why no one has picked him up, this guy is a beast. It seemed like he was always in the backfield no matter what.

I don't think we need another big DT. We have Chester and Bowens who are both above 320 pounds and we have Zgonia(spelling) and Carter and Holliday can both play the position.

I voted 8 because I think that we could be a great defense if we get a starter at strongside linebacker that doesn't get injured, same goes for the rest of the linebacker corps. The only problem if that comes to fruition is the free safety position. Now that we have a run stopping SS in Tebucky Jones I think that we should pick up a ballhawk like Josh Bullocks in the draft.

I gave it a 7. We had the worst run d last year; I dont think the 2 DL alone shore that up. Id like to see another Dt brough in. I dont have much faith in Timbo at this point (not cause he isnt 1 of my favorites but the back worries me). Holliday is a body at best, nothing great or terrible. Theres still a need at DE and Dt imo.

LB's are ok with seau and zach and im guessing either moore/pope/spragan will handle the other spot.

CB's are ok with Madison and Poole or howard imo. Id move the ranking up half a point if surtain is still here but i hope he isnt cause we need a #2 more than a great cb.

SS is solid, FS is a question though. Jones is a monster vs the run which is great because apparently we plan to keep him in the box. Tillman at FS could be ok but im not sure of his ability to cover which is what hes going to be asked to do a lot of in all likelihood.

Dolfan2788 said:
I don't think we need another big DT. We have Chester and Bowens who are both above 320 pounds and we have Zgonia(spelling) and Carter and Holliday can both play the position.

I voted 8 because I think that we could be a great defense if we get a starter at strongside linebacker that doesn't get injured, same goes for the rest of the linebacker corps. The only problem if that comes to fruition is the free safety position. Now that we have a run stopping SS in Tebucky Jones I think that we should pick up a ballhawk like Josh Bullocks in the draft.

We need T. Bo's replacement, the backups last year could play T. Bo's and Chester's position, but they couldn't play it like the originals..We need a young stud. T. Bo is at the end of his career. We need to find his replacement.

Now we also have a new DC. Will T. Bo's and Chester be requirered to do the same things or asked to do more. They've basically protected Zach, now they may be asked to play like the ravens and Zach will have to be on his own a little more.

Back
Top Bottom