Votes: 6 12.5%

Votes: 14 29.2%

Votes: 18 37.5%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • AMAZINGLY GOOD

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
The safteys are all I'm worried about.LB's will be okay.

the d-line is amazingly good but the S and LB positions need a little help

I always hear about how good our defense is, but how come when I watch a defense like the Raven's, I still don't think we are even in the same league. Last year, I used to hear Zach was down on himself, or on the team. You never hear anything like that from Ray Lewis. Could it be that we just don't have that Killer Shut-em' down instinct???

miami_mi said:
I always hear about how good our defense is, but how come when I watch a defense like the Raven's, I still don't think we are even in the same league. Last year, I used to hear Zach was down on himself, or on the team. You never hear anything like that from Ray Lewis. Could it be that we just don't have that Killer Shut-em' down instinct???

that was because Wanny was the coach and all he cared about was just winning and not dominating but Saban has preached about dominating the other team

We need a Ray Lewis type of personality on our D, even someone who puts fear into people going over the middle like Rodney Harrisson. Albeit, the guy is dirty player, but needless to say, i'd love it if he was on our team.

nick19991 said:
the d-line is amazingly good but the S and LB positions need a little help

Only if T. Bo and Chester are ready to go..otherwise I put the D at a 6, secondary questions, and DL health questions. At DE we're amazingly good, at LB we're amazingly old at the starters position, with good young backups. The secondary has too many questions marks to consider anything right now. I don't think we're any better now than we were last year until we address the secondary in a positive way, Bell is the only solid player we have, Jones is a vet. that may help us some, but he doesn't make a lot of big plays. Our safeties from last year at least had 4 or more int's. We may end up resigning Freeman if the draft doesn't provide us anything.

MDFINFAN said:
Only if T. Bo and Chester are ready to go..otherwise I put the D at a 6, secondary questions, and DL health questions. At DE we're amazingly good, at LB we're amazingly old at the starters position, with good young backups. The secondary has too many questions marks to consider anything right now. I don't think we're any better now than we were last year until we address the secondary in a positive way, Bell is the only solid player we have, Jones is a vet. that may help us some, but he doesn't make a lot of big plays. Our safeties from last year at least had 4 or more int's. We may end up resigning Freeman if the draft doesn't provide us anything.

want INTs look nowhere other then Josh Bullocks!

We just don't have it at linebacker, We should be starting pope and moore instead of seau and whoever? I'm gonna go with a 6.

our D-line is great, with Talyor, Bowens, Larry, Carter and Vonnie. our LB are pretty good Seau, Zach.although old they are teaching the talented younger guys we have Moore, and Pope. Our secondary has Jones and Madison two solid but old vets then Poole and Howard at #2 and 3. the other saftey pos is a question mark so far but we will see dont really see Tillman starting. so an 8 is good bc we have a great D-Line and it all starts in the trenches doesnt it?!!?!

Back
Top Bottom