how would you react if..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how would you react if.....

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
how would you react IF ricky comes back as a backup, ronnie brown starts and does ok but not great. then saban sticks in ricky and he just plays out of his mind and has a couple of 200yd+ games and saban sticks with him through the rest of the season. who would you want as your starter in 06? hypotheticly

Both. We could use the split back formation. Either that or have running back by commitee.

Ricky. I want the dolphins to win football games. If ricky plays out of his mind i think he is paying us back for what he did imo.

Wow Uh...Uh...by committee? If that were the case I pity the AFC East but Its such an out there Q I cant seriously entertain a Real cognitive answer.

Its like this man, If Ricky came back and played like he was playing before or playing better, then ofcourse you make Ricky your starter...whatever it takes to win games, and if that means relying on the running back that left you stranged a year ago then so be it. Ronnie Brown will develop in time.

whats the point of arguing this nonsense?

Ricky ain't coming back. and if he is, it's gonna take him atleast a year to get back into football playing shape. and if he does come back, the only reason saban wants him to come back is so we can trade him.... get some sort of value...

I would expect Barry Sanders to change his mind and play again before Ricky.

Roman529 said:
I would expect Barry Sanders to change his mind and play again before Ricky.

You havent been paying attention Boy! Ricky will be back!

rainmaker1313 said:
You havent been paying attention Boy! Ricky will be back!

:roflmao: hes not coming back, and why would any phin fan want him back???

he is a L O S E R!!!!!!!

miami is going up, not down..........

u dont need that cancer on your team, period

patsdynasty said:
hes not coming back, and why would any phin fan want him back???

he is a L O S E R!!!!!!!

Amen.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: hes not coming back, and why would any phin fan want him back???

he is a L O S E R!!!!!!!

:yeahthat:

The only reason we want him to come back is so we can trade his *** for a pick. I don't care about wins and losses on this one...all remnants of trust are gone and never will return. When he quit, all of you wanted to kill him, and now that we've spent the 2nd pick of the draft on his replacement, you want him back?

rickysux said:
how would you react IF ricky comes back as a backup, ronnie brown starts and does ok but not great. then saban sticks in ricky and he just plays out of his mind and has a couple of 200yd+ games and saban sticks with him through the rest of the season. who would you want as your starter in 06? hypotheticly

i choose... i choose... i choose both

clear.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/jgheinrich/towel30.jpg

The bottom line is a dubya. Ricky, Ronnie,(Bobby,Ralph,Mike..lol.new edition) Travis, sammy, Kay-Jay, Lamar, whomever...I just never want what happened last year to happen again. Give me dubya's, i'd like about ten of them...no scratch that, gimme 12. why not?

Dolfan99 said:
Both. We could use the split back formation. Either that or have running back by commitee.

Would love to see them in a split back formation?

I can just imagine the DC of opposing teams closing his eyes when they both go to the flat on opposite sides with Chambers, Booker running flies with McMike going across the middle.

Back
Top Bottom