How you guys doing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How you guys doing?

Outside of football I hope all is well with you guys. I hope the draft this offseason puts you guys on track for being AFC East champs for next season. Happy early Thanksgiving to you guys as well!

Good to hear from you! Happy early Thanksgiving!

It's pure anarchy...some are upset we're winning, some are upset that people are upset about winning, Tannehill is still a hot topic and the space between my anus and testicles itches.

Bro, you made me juggle my ipad I starting laughing so. That caught me so offgaurd. Ah, $hit, man. Ty. We could all use a laugh like that.

And ty, GB. You're a stand up guy. Happy TG. May your turkey not have an itch between it's anus and testicles (do turkeys have testicles?).

Outside of football I hope all is well with you guys. I hope the draft this offseason puts you guys on track for being AFC East champs for next season. Happy early Thanksgiving to you guys as well!

We're busy planning our future dominance while
celebrating our winning streak soon to be three games!

Go Pack!

We'll meet you at the SB!

:)

As usual our team doesn't matter much. I live in central Florida where every Dolphins game used to be on TV till Jax got their team so since then we're on part of the time......This season we've been on TV ZERO times other than the MNF game.
You guys are having a good season so good luck the rest of the way.

Things are great. I have been officiating lots of high school and youth football this fall. I have been selected to officiate the state final this year for the first time so all is good in the world.

And nothing with the Dolphins is eating at me and ruining my weekends. Life is good in the great white north. (Yes we have snow already)

Just had a wisdom tooth removed today, meaning I’m officially 25% stupider than I was this time yesterday. Positively giddy in the gradual but tangible progress the team is making. GBP, hope all is well with you and yours (and everyone else here!)

Hey buddy, glad to see you back with us. Luckily I'm sans taint itch but actually enjoying this season (and the fans reaction). Have a baby coming in a few weeks so a Fitzmagic lead **** show is perfect to balance out my stress level.

Just had a wisdom tooth removed today, meaning I’m officially 25% stupider than I was this time yesterday. Positively giddy in the gradual but tangible progress the team is making. GBP, hope all is well with you and yours (and everyone else here!)

Just one? Is your dentist just not committed to finishing the job?

You guys think this week you will beat Buffalo? I do, they are vastly overrated. They are falling and it wouldn't surprise me if you guys beat them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom