Howard is going to hold out if he isnt the highest paid corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard is going to hold out if he isnt the highest paid corner

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted anywhere. He just hired a new agent, the same agent that played hard ball with us when negotiating with Olivia Vernon.

Reportedly Howard wants to be the highest paid corner in the league.... more than 20 mil per season!!!

Side note; Howard is a Houston native, just throwing that out there

Didn't see this posted anywhere. He just hired a new agent, the same agent that played hard ball with us when negotiating with Olivia Vernon.

Reportedly Howard wants to be the highest paid corner in the league.... more than 20 mil per season!!!

Yeah i saw the article... him and his new agent picked a bad time to be renegotiating his contract with covid-19 affecting the cap.

I like him and hopefully team management and his camp can come to a reasonable agreement.

Repotedly he 100% plans on holding out according to the Miami Herold

Ok, let's get Houston's #1 pick for the next two years after this one. 😃

He literally just signed his contract. If he wanted to bet on himself and get a larger offer he should have taken a 2 year deal with a player option.

Can't see him holding out 1 year into a 5 year deal.
Player option?

I guess try to get it while you can. But this might be a bad year to do this with the cap going down.

We can trade him for Watson, and a 2nd round pick next year lol.

Back
Top Bottom