Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform

He can put all the immature things he wants too on social media…he doesn’t hold the power in this situation. The Dolphins will either get a trade offer worthy of making a deal or he will play this year. I doubt he wants to sit out and pay the penalties and lose the salary! I think we’ve beaten this dead horse enough!

The writing is on the wall. I am ready to move on from Howard. This is just silly. You think Flores is happy after seeing something like this?

Give me Zeke straight up for Howard but the Cowboys agree to pay his entire contract

Lol. I don't know bro. I am really tired of this situation. Plus there is legitimate concerns why moving on would be better. We can get a very decent return for him, he is being a distraction, we need to know a resolution to this dilemma before going into training camps to adequately prepare for the season, plus if we sign him and he gets hurt we are worse off than ever.

This would be another Suh type of situation in my opinion. I would prefer they pay X if it is reasonable, but if not, we could be worse off we don't move along.

Okay... mayve I was wrong maybe we should bend over for Howard....

Let's just add this all together.

X has..... beat his wife
..... only played 2 full seasons
..... is demanding a new contract when in reality he wants out of Miami and still has 3 years left on his deal
...... is upset we signed another corner
...... is upset we drafted a corner in the 1st round
...... has unfollowed and separated on social media from the Dolphins
..... and now likes the Cowboys photo

Yea you guys are right im totally over reacting for wanting him traded.... sorry my mistake lol

You could say he has a gambling problem because he keeps doubling down on STUPID!

No law against that kind of thing.

No basis for any respect because of these repeated actions.

I'd tell him to just "grow up" and behave as an adult, but at his age in his profession he is just about over the hill.

Interestingly enough with his "apparent" gambling habit, the phrase "a day late and a dollar short" may be his legacy.

overreacting undercover cops GIF by Comedy.com

Poking at her while someone has a gun ready to point at him doesn't say much for his smarts.

Someone trying to point out absurdity should take a second look at what they actually produce as opposed to what they "want it to display"

Seems to me this is a situation where the dumb are trying to support the dumber! - LOL

Poking at her while someone has a gun pointed at him doesn't say much for his smarts.

Someone trying to point out absurdity should take a second look at what they actually produce as opposed to what they "want it to display"

Seems to me this is a situation where the dumb are trying to support the dumber! - LOL
She's overreacting. Kinda like you did in your response to it lol.

I really don’t care that he liked the picture. What I won’t like is if he misses pre season training while under a 4 year contract. I understand his desire to be paid more money but I also understand the Dolphins not wanting to renegotiate his contract at this time. I think if he continues to hold out, it is only a matter of time before he will actually be pictured in the uniform of the team he is traded to.

He can put all the immature things he wants too on social media…he doesn’t hold the power in this situation. The Dolphins will either get a trade offer worthy of making a deal or he will play this year. I doubt he wants to sit out and pay the penalties and lose the salary! I think we’ve beaten this dead horse enough!

Unless he actually doesn't play and thinks the penalties will be resolved by the new contract he isn't going to get.

I'd be curious to know what his team mates think about his actions, or even if they are paying any attention to them at all.

I really don’t care that he liked the picture. What I won’t like is if he misses pre season training while under a 4 year contract. I understand his desire to be paid more money but I also understand the Dolphins not wanting to renegotiate his contract at this time. I think if he continues to hold out, it is only a matter of time before he will actually be pictured in the uniform of the team he is traded to.

If that happens hope the grass is greener on the otherside. I’d also imagine it makes the new team hesitant to take on a player like that. Obviously on the field and when healthy a tremendous talent. But they have to ask themselves if we pay him the kind of money he demands and he has a phenomenal year and another talent like say Ramsey does the same and is rewarded by being the highest paid at his position. Do we now have to worry about a hold out by X and his team for more money?

It's a real concern because clearly the player doesn't respect the terms or lenght contracts...only MORE! Further it sets serious precendence that can permeate throughout the league with other players and their representative.

This is way bigger than just X. Which alot of people don't seem to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom