Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard: "likes" image of himself in Cowboys Uniform

Don't disagree. My interest is, with little for any topics for a team's fan base to discuss, AND with numerous media streams linkinging X and various teams, I'd expect at least a moderate amount of chatter. Every NFL fan base contains people who have emotional reactions to this type of rumor - just like FH.

Good idea.

I'm going to spend a little time looking at some of those other fan bases, at least until training camp starts.

It starts with Parsons and Pollard and Joseph if Dallas is in the runnings.
I keep seeing people throw Parsons name around in a trade, have you ever heard of a team trading away a player they just selected in the 1st round? I'm not talking about two teams swapping players on or around draft day or even trading someone who held out and refused to sign? I mean including a 1st round selected player in a package or straight up for a player before the season starts?

I keep seeing people throw Parsons name around in a trade, have you ever heard of a team trading away a player they just selected in the 1st round? I'm not talking about two teams swapping players on or around draft day or even trading someone who held out and refused to sign? I mean including a 1st round selected player in a package or straight up for a player before the season starts?
Never happen... they'd immediately eat ALL of the bonus money.

Not that I recall but that doesn't it can't or won't happen.
Parsons is the absolute base if Dallas is calling or the phone goes dead for me.

Not that I recall but that doesn't it can't or won't happen.
Parsons is the absolute base if Dallas is calling or the phone goes dead for me.
It never happens because as mentioned above they eat all the bonus money.

Dallas will not include Parsons. They would eat 9 million, it would increase their cap # by over 6 mil. They would be over the cap at that point and yet is without Howard's cap hit.

It's going to be so much fun in week 6 when we're 5-1 and X has 4 picks and guys still want to trade X and Tua.

So we’d be 5-1 specifically because X has 4 picks and not because we’re playing damn good team ball? Got it!

Back
Top Bottom