Howard to have MRI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard to have MRI

Pretty sure he started following the other team's best receiver last season.

And excelling at it (like 7 picks).

No idea what's going on this season, other than he banged up his knee a couple weeks ago and probably came back too soon (based on it bothering him tonight).
He erased Josh Gordon in that one game.

I call BS. He was benched for that **** up on 3rd and 20. Now they are playing the "injury card".

How was that his fault? Was a shitty call and they were told to play off coverage no Cbd is defending that

Howard is trying to cover a lot of mistakes out there, maybe pushing too hard and may cause the nicks and bruises. He’s the only talent back there and I think he’s just pushing more than his share. Get a pass rush and some DB talent next year and I think we see a healthier Xman and a more consistent one also. When you watch Howard play you can tell he cares

If he's healthy you play him. You don't give your defense's best player a huge contract just to have him sit. He's a football player, let him play.

If you're an injury-prone CB you can't hide from it. That being said, it's starting to look like he "is" injury prone.

How was that his fault? Was a ****ty call and they were told to play off coverage no Cbd is defending that
X let his receiver (Johnson) go unchecked. Look at the play again.Yes it was a shitty call but X could have done damage control. It was a man-to-man coverage. Only X was not and did not go with his assignment.

I suspect there was a blown assignment by someone blizing instead of dropping back to cover the middle. Hard to say but it was a bad decision to call the blitz on 3d and 20. As for X, if his knee is damaged sit him down until he's 100% No point in risking further injury.

"coach I got my knee banged up on that last play. I need to forest it for a sec"

"That looks pretty bad x, maybe you should take a seat since we are up 14-3"

"no I'm good after the rest let's focus on winning here"

*sounds of bat breaking bone*

he'll be fine. as you get older things like reoccuring knee issues tend to just go away. great re-signing by our FO to kick off our rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom