Howard wants to stay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard wants to stay

AyyJayy

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been lurking on here for years but had a chance encounter at Ft. Lauderdale Beach this past weekend and ran into Xavien and thought I’d share it with y’all.

I’m sitting on the beach and see this guy walking down close to the shore line . I said to my friends I think that’s Xavien Howard loud enough so he’d hear me . He looked at me and smiled .

I didn’t want to bother him too much but I asked him about staying in Miami and he genuinely looked at me and without hesitation said he wants to stay here for the rest of his career (“why would I ever want to leave Miami”). He also said he wants to do everything he can to make it happen. It’s the type of talk you would expect him to say to a fan but the way he said it with such conviction made me believe he genuinely would try to make it work here . Dude was the coolest and you could feel he meant everything he was saying . I hope he stays here and I know there are a bunch of threads on the topic but man at least I know he isn’t thinking about the next destination. I feel like it’s the first time in a while the players we drafted want to remain in Miami.

thanks for this wonderful place, fins up!!!

4vcmqi.jpg
4vcm9n.jpg
1611663822638.jpeg
4vclz4.jpg
4vcn4k.jpg
4vcnih.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I’ve been lurking on here for years but had a chance encounter at Ft. Lauderdale Beach this past weekend and ran into Xavien and thought I’d share it with y’all.

I’m sitting on the beach and see this guy walking down close to the shore line . I said to my friends I think that’s Xavien Howard loud enough so he’d hear me . He looked at me and smiled .

I didn’t want to bother him too much but I asked him about staying in Miami and he genuinely looked at me and without hesitation said he wants to stay here for the rest of his career (“why would I ever want to leave Miami”). He also said he wants to do everything he can to make it happen. It’s the type of talk you would expect him to say to a fan but the way he said it with such conviction made me believe he genuinely would try to make it work here . Dude was the coolest and you could feel he meant everything he was saying . I hope he stays here and I know there are a bunch of threads on the topic but man at least I know he isn’t thinking about the next destination. I feel like it’s the first time in a while the players we drafted want to remain in Miami.

Don’t be so gullible, he knows your‘e a lurker on Finheaven

Thank you for sharing. I hope he does realize that he is part of a team that is trending upwards towards better things. If he chooses some team friendly re-structing with guaranteed monies that would be great. If he is looking to tear up the contract (which at the time made him the highest paid CB) and become even richer well then I'll take the draft picks for his replacement.

Thank you for sharing bro and welcome to the site.

its an easy fix. give him more guaranteed this year and it will bump his salary down to 1 mil this year. will rise throughout the rest of his contract but he will get what he wants

Gotta ask.
Did you mention tua?

Back
Top Bottom