Howard wants to stay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard wants to stay

4vcmqi.jpg
4vcm9n.jpg
View attachment 63915
4vclz4.jpg
4vcn4k.jpg
4vcnih.jpg
We just had a sample of 25,000 and couldn't find one to include with that group?

He is under contract he can’t go anywhere

Howard seems like a cool guy. I went to dolphins game 2 years back and bought his jersey from team store and posted it on social media and he reposted it on his page. It was a small gesture but still cool. I love when players just show a little attention to fans gives me a deeper appreciation for the player

"I'm not going to be the Alabama coach"...
But did you believe Saban when he said that? I remember specifically at the time that it did not come off as sincere. He was angry, as in "stop asking me", but I didn't see a desire to stay or sincerity. I recall turning to my wife and saying that his words meant nothing there and that I had no idea if he would stay or leave.

That perceived sincerity and strong desire to stay was the take away from the encounter above, not whether he spoke some words.

Who wouldn’t want to stay in MIA ... seriously ....

BUT, it will all come down to $$$

If he pushes back on his contract, I would try and get a Ramsey deal for him ... he already is getting paid very well .... and theoretically, he owes the TEAM $$$ for the last couple years ...

Back
Top Bottom