Howard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard

Its because people like to bitch about everything.
Nah it’s just the money. Since he got that big contract folks expect him to give up 0 catches for 0 yards every week or they feel they can get a cheaper option. Folks are really funny with the salary cap, like it’s coming out of their pockets.

Man that stats for this game for both Jones and X are gonna be dominating, almost time for a nickname

For sure, I was skeptical about him after the first couple weeks . Ha I don't believe there's a reason to flex here, the initial scrutiny was justified in my opinion. I'm sure we're all just grateful to see him playing up to his potential again. Now Howard I implore youu to keep this fire alive and stay healthy for the rest of the season please!
His legs do seem to be getting healthier bit by bit. He's not as good as his interception numbers. But any cornerback who has instincts to look back for the ball, and hands to catch those errant throws, is going to have reputation above his ability level.

Other than quarterback accuracy, there is no greater separator at any position than cornerbacks who can find the ball, and those who don't.

His legs do seem to be getting healthier bit by bit. He's not as good as his interception numbers. But any cornerback who has instincts to look back for the ball, and hands to catch those errant throws, is going to have reputation above his ability level.

Other than quarterback accuracy, there is no greater separator at any position than cornerbacks who can find the ball, and those who don't.
You can tell he’s not 100% yet he still finds the ball. That pick today was pretty nice as he undercut it - it wasn’t a terrible throw - it wasn’t great but our other CBs don’t pick that off I don’t think.

Honestly when we were watching Iggy get torched I really thought having Howard and Jones on the field together was the key to our defense. Really looks that way now:
And this is precisely why they are paying them as much as they are. Having them out there allows us to do so much more w the other 9 guys on the field. It’s night and day vs when Jones was out of the lineup.

I've never understood the hate. Top 5 corner in the league. Haters and idiots thought he was getting beat in man week 1-2. When it was obvious, even by the biggest simpleton that it was zone, and he passing off the receiver to the safety.

A lot of these guys are 100% negative on message boards. No matter what is going on, they pick out a perceived weakness and just hammer it... yell about it... scream about it... and tell you how smart that they are for knowing this fact that everyone else is ignoring.

It's sad behavior, and so small.

A lot of these guys are 100% negative on message boards. No matter what is going on, they pick out a perceived weakness and just hammer it... yell about it... scream about it... and tell you how smart that they are for knowing this fact that everyone else is ignoring.

It's sad behavior, and so small.
I have a complaint that on Jason Sander’s 15 FGs this year, not one has been equidistant from both uprights. Guy isn’t as good as his 100% FG accuracy suggests. We should cut him or try to salvage a 7th rounder for him now.

Back
Top Bottom