Howard | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howard

Correct. Some complain some of Maimi's sacks are 'coverage' sacks, but overlook why.
It's the entire design of our defense and the Patriots defense for years. Invest in coverage, give your guys more time to get to the QB.

If someone is complaining that our sacks are coverage sacks, they are a super casual observer of the team. It's 100% by design.

I will admit that I was one of those who was questioning Howard. With his various injuries and his play earlier in the season , I thought he had slipped from his play in 2018 and I figured he was likely to be traded after this season. Obviously his play in recent weeks has shown that I was completely wrong in my assessment of his value to the team and he has certainly proven to be worth the money they are paying him. I never hated Howard, I just questioned if would ever get back to the player he was in 2018 because of his injuries. He has certainly proved that he remains one of the top CB’s in the NFL and as a Dolphin fan I am happy to see he proved me wrong.

Last edited:
We all forgot how good he is because it's been so long since he's played multiple games in a row. It looked like he got paid and was always "injured" Hope he stays healthy and keeps it up.

The announcers said he tore an acl. If that’s correct boy the Miami front office really slid that one under the rug didn’t they?

Back
Top Bottom