Howdy from York, Pa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howdy from York, Pa

Mandrik

Thread Hijacker Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey, Dolfans! I just stumbled upon this message board while surfing at work. I can't believe I've never seen this site before, but I'm definitely glad I found it.

I've been a Dolfan since I started watching football when I was 9 years old. My family was all born in Greece (I'm first generation American) so growing up it was all about soccer, which I never really liked watching as a kid. I was more interested in video games. A cousin of mine picked up a little game known as "Tecmo Bowl" when it came out in '89. Anyone who knows anything about video games knows that this was the greatest football game ever back in the day. He was already a big Dolfan, but this video game got me interested in the sport of football. Before I knew it he had converted me into a football fan, and--more importantly--a Dolfan!

Today I'm 28, married, and a father of two beautiful identical twin girls who turn 5 in February. I frequent the York, Pa Dolphins fan club when I can. We have a lot of Dolfans up here in south central Pennsylvania. We usually have anywhere from 25-35+ people each week to cheer on the Phins. I try drag my daughters out there a couple times a year in their Miami Dolphins cheerleader outfits. They have fun, but they usually want to go home by the 2nd half. Women! ;)

It's great to be here! Jets are going DOWN on Sunday!

Welcome to FINHeaven buddy. Glad you finally found us and it's even better you are a local. I might have to check out that Fan Club you talk about.

Hey, Dolfans! I just stumbled upon this message board while surfing at work. I can't believe I've never seen this site before, but I'm definitely glad I found it.

I've been a Dolfan since I started watching football when I was 9 years old. My family was all born in Greece (I'm first generation American) so growing up it was all about soccer, which I never really liked watching as a kid. I was more interested in video games. A cousin of mine picked up a little game known as "Tecmo Bowl" when it came out in '89. Anyone who knows anything about video games knows that this was the greatest football game ever back in the day. He was already a big Dolfan, but this video game got me interested in the sport of football. Before I knew it he had converted me into a football fan, and--more importantly--a Dolfan!

Today I'm 28, married, and a father of two beautiful identical twin girls who turn 5 in February. I frequent the York, Pa Dolphins fan club when I can. We have a lot of Dolfans up here in south central Pennsylvania. We usually have anywhere from 25-35+ people each week to cheer on the Phins. I try drag my daughters out there a couple times a year in their Miami Dolphins cheerleader outfits. They have fun, but they usually want to go home by the 2nd half. Women! ;)

It's great to be here! Jets are going DOWN on Sunday!
Welcome to FinHeaven, from a Lancaster, PA fin fan. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom