Howie Long Not a Fan of Tyreek's Back Flip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Howie Long Not a Fan of Tyreek's Back Flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice that EACH title is a negative slant? Just saying. I can't speak for others but the negativity keeps me away.

That seems like a YOU problem. Most of the stuff I post is just news, not positive or negative. I guess you missed the "Jalen Ramsey May Return in November," or "Dolphins Offense is Too Much for Carolina in 42-21 Win"...or "A Bright Spot on the Dolphins Defense" articles among the countless others which I guess would be labeled in your world as "positive".

If you read everything as negative or try to attribute a "negative tone" to all article titles you read or look at things ONLY in a "positive" or "negative" lens.....again, that is a YOU problem

Last edited:
That seems like a YOU problem. Most of the stuff I post is just news, not positive or negative. I guess you missed the "Jalen Ramsey May Return in November," or "Dolphins Offense is Too Much for Carolina in 42-21 Win"...or "A Bright Spot on the Dolphins Defense" articles among the countless others which I guess would be labeled in your world as "positive".

If you read everything as negative or try to attribute a "negative tone" to all article titles you read or look at things ONLY in a "positive" or "negative" lens.....again, that is a YOU problem
Wow. Triggered much? Screw me, I'm just the potential audience giving you some feedback. Way to take it in a professional manner.

I gave feedback on your feedback and in the tone you gave it to me.

Have a great Tuesday! (hope that isn't too negative for ya)

I gave feedback on your feedback and in the tone you gave it to me.

Have a great Tuesday! (hope that isn't too negative for ya)
To credit, I did go through the titles and you haven't gone negative in a while. My apologies.

To credit, I did go through the titles and you haven't gone negative in a while. My apologies.
I don't go negative ever. We have "honest" stories, reports, and content. Not every story is sunshine and rainbows, and to want state-run media, then, again...that is a YOU problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom