Hows Big Ben Going to Beat the Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hows Big Ben Going to Beat the Pats?

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
The Gloves are coming off

Roethlisberger is one victory away from becoming the first rookie quarterback to take a team to the Super Bowl. But since he threw two interceptions in a playoff victory over the Jets while wearing gloves, Roethlisberger's handwear has become Pittsburgh's No. 1 topic of debate. ---SUN-Suntinel

MOD EDIT: Please post your threads in the correct forum for their subject matter. This is your first warning.

this should be one heck of a football game, its going to be very,very phsical, i expect the pats to come out on top but it wont be easy. i think pittsburgh will control the clock for a long time since new englands defense can still be run on, but i think pitt's defense will give in for quick scores but wont allow much else. it will leave everyone wondering how the pats won when pittsburgh outplayed them.

I think the bigger question is how are the pats going to to stop Pitt's running attack? Pitt is perfectly happy to get 3-4 yards a carry. If the pats can't stop that, Roths will not have to pass that much...

--Ross

I do not see Pitt winning unfortunately.

Burress, Ward, & Randle El should be able to exploit the Pats secondary which is going to have to have a lot of men in the box to stop Bettis. No mistakes is how Ben will win.

I didn't see Pitt winning the first game either and they smoked NE. Pitt has to have a huge chip on their shoulder right about now. They won the #1 seed. Beat NE and Philly back to back and NE still comes to their home field favored to win.

Its' going to be a good game...

--Ross

He's going to have to play smart, dont turn the ball over and play ball control. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom