Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hue Jackson at the top of Dolphins coaching list

this guy was the interim hc in oakland and he was awful as i recall...

how dumb are we?

Jackson was not an interim. He was a coach for one season in Oakland and got a pathetic franchise to .500.

I really hope Ross and Tannebum aren't going around asking about HC's for next year when we have Campbell at the helm, like the Sparano thing.... Do they not know that everyone has a cellular device that sends information immediately nowadays?

how dumb are we?

He was the head coach for one year in Oakland. The Raiders went 8-8. He actually didn't do a bad job as coach. The problem was that after Al Davis died, he basically just took over the entire team, traded away 1st and 2nd round draft picks for Carson Palmer, among other things.

After Mark Davis fired him, he was the primary source for that disgusting hit piece that Mike Silver wrote about Davis, essentially calling him all sorts of nasty stuff and saying that Davis only fired a bunch of people because they had seen Al disrespect him.

Is his record as a head coach any better than Philbins?

how dumb are we?

the guy's got some enthusiasm, but I suspect it's more "smoke than sizzle" And didn't he do an end around and kiss Old Al's ass to get his way one way or another on a trade? He's not even on my long list, but then again, what do I know :idk: I'm sure there'll be some who'd be thrilled by his hiring. LOLOL

He was the head coach for one year in Oakland. The Raiders went 8-8. He actually didn't do a bad job as coach. The problem was that after Al Davis died, he basically just took over the entire team, traded away 1st and 2nd round draft picks for Carson Palmer, among other things.

After Mark Davis fired him, he was the primary source for that disgusting hit piece that Mike Silver wrote about Davis, essentially calling him all sorts of nasty stuff and saying that Davis only fired a bunch of people because they had seen Al disrespect him.

ok thanks...i'm not a fan of this option...hue jackson get us over the hump??? isnt he the oc in cinci now? ehhhh

So you're saying he's a Miko level snake also?

So you're saying he's a Miko level snake also?

No. I have serious questions about Jackson's character, but he hasn't proved himself to be the level of absolute scumbag that Miko Grimes has shown herself to be.

I really hope Ross and Tannebum aren't going around asking about HC's for next year when we have Campbell at the helm, like the Sparano thing.... Do they not know that everyone has a cellular device that sends information immediately nowadays?

i'm glad you are not in charge, because this Sparano was not an interim/future candidate at the time. Campbell is a candidate NOT the incumbent. it would be prudent and NOT disrespectful to
start the search now

Back
Top Bottom