Huge Fins Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge Fins Fan

td_VP192

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Tom, I'm 34 and I've been a Fins Fan since 1985. I grew up in NY and had to suffer through 14 weeks of Jets football each year. I LIVED for the 2 weeks they played the Dolphins. I'm very passionate about my Dolphins and hope to share my excitement with all you.
I try to go to a a couple games a year (at Buffalo, at NYJ) and bought Direct TV NFL Ticket this year to be sure I didn't miss a game.
I have a great collection of the greatest Dolphins games on DVD and an extensive collection of Dolphins items.
Thanks for the site and GO DOLPHINS !!

HI tom and all dol fans

Hi Tom,

I just join this site... im from Matamoros Mexico... ive been a dolphin fan since i 1974, ....... have cried , scream and hit over things thru all this years im 32 so just imagine what i have been thru ..
its good to be in a place where we are speaking te same kind of heart language. I saw various opinios in this forum from the most positive to the most objective. but at the end I enjoy them all.

I hope you are going next week an cheer up the dolphins in Buffalo.. we sure need that win ... for all you guys up there i consider my self an optimistic fan... i don´t think we can do much as a fan just to give our team some good wishes all the time.....so go dolphins and this is not over till it´s over. get your voduu dolls and pray because we still have hope .

A collection of their great games is somethign I wish I had thought of many, many years ago. I have vivid memories of so many games in my head. I even started cutting out and saving the newspaper articles everytime they won for a couple years.

eguzman said:
Hi Tom,

I just join this site... im from Matamoros Mexico... ive been a dolphin fan since i 1974, ....... have cried , scream and hit over things thru all this years im 32 so just imagine what i have been thru ..
its good to be in a place where we are speaking te same kind of heart language. I saw various opinios in this forum from the most positive to the most objective. but at the end I enjoy them all.

I hope you are going next week an cheer up the dolphins in Buffalo.. we sure need that win ... for all you guys up there i consider my self an optimistic fan... i don´t think we can do much as a fan just to give our team some good wishes all the time.....so go dolphins and this is not over till it´s over. get your voduu dolls and pray because we still have hope .

great post

dolfan stan said:
welcome dolfan tom,

I was born in New Brunswick, NJ

great to have you onboard

great place in fin heaven

whats up ....i was born in perth amboy ....figure id give a shout out to my birth hospital too

Back
Top Bottom