Huge Mistake!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge Mistake!!

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
I made a HUGE mistake on my predictions for this upcoming week. :o I stated that I didn't think the Bills could beat the Patriots this week. Well, the Bills ARE playing the Panthers.

Panthers (1-11) vs Bills (1-10)

I guess I will keep my prediction that the Bills will still lose. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, as you guys may already know, the Patriots are playing in Foxboro this Sunday.

Patriots (7-5) vs Browns (6-5)

The Browns pretty much got smoked by the Titans last week and the Patriots barely beat the Jets.

What do you guys think? Could we have another awesome weekend???

Jets lose to the Steelers
Pats lose to the Browns
Fins beat the Colts
AND
Raiders lose to the Chiefs!!! :lol: :lol: Okay, okay!! :lol:

Originally posted by miadphan13
I made a HUGE mistake on my predictions for this upcoming week. :o I stated that I didn't think the Bills could beat the Patriots this week. Well, the the Bills ARE playing the Panthers.

Panthers (1-11) vs Bills (1-10)

I guess I will keep my prediction that the Bills will still lose. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, as you guys may already know, the Patriots are playing in Foxboro this Sunday.

Patriots (7-5) vs Browns (6-5)

The Browns pretty much got smoked by the Titans last week and the Patriots barely beat the Jets.

What do you guys think? Could we have another awesome weekend???

Jets lose to the Steelers
Pats lose to the Browns
Fins beat the Colts
AND
Raiders lose to the Chiefs!!! :lol: :lol: Okay, okay!! :lol:

:cool: I hope you'll be dead on with those predictions! It would be a beautiful thing.:rolleyes:

You're pretty much right on this week

Ok, ok, I'll talk football once, cause this a football board.:lol:

Yeah I think Carolina will lose yet again, further closing Seiferts career in Charlotte.
Pats in the Dog pound? It'll be tough but I think they can pull it out. (I wanna get smoked out by a titan:lol: )

Please God let the Jets lose to the Steelers or hell, anybody for that matter.

Raiders and Chiefs, hmmmm that's the only one I'm concerned about. Raidaz' will be extra pissed after losing to the Cards last week, and the Chiefs are a BIG rival of theirs, especially with Gannon being an ex-Chief. I'll leave that one up to Yoda.:cool:
Rock on top jimmy!:cool:

I think the Browns might take care of NE...I think Sterling Sharpe said it best last Sunday night..."The Browns just had a bad day but the Browns are for real this year...That D is for real"

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That Bills/Panthers game is gonna be BORING!

As our Orlando Sentinel sportswriter Jerry Greene likes to say: "It will be the Gang Greene game of the year" :sleep:

Are all of you people CLUELESS(except phinmaster)?? WE NEED THE JETS TO WIN!!

It looks to me like phinmaster is clueless also.
GO STEELERS!!!
I like all your selections 13 except that we all have to lobotomize ourselves and become Jet fans for the weekend.

GO JETS!!!(ugh, I feel sick!)

I will just...........

pretend that the Jets are Miami's minor league team for the week and the go back to........................

I hate the effing Jets...........:)

I know it helps us with the home field thing, but I really want the Jets to lose. Our main goal should be winning the division we are in, and if the Jets win, they are only a half game out of first place. If we lose just one more, and they win out...they get the title.

So GO STEELERS, and let's hope for a Pitts. loss to someone else.

amen '87

I need to much mroe clear cut reason to route for the Jets than 1 game in the AFC standings. If the most hated team in all of sports history was 3 games back, then C Martin w/b my favorite player. :eek: :D

Go Steelers!!!! :cool: We can root for the Steelers to lose another game later...Jets need to lose :evil: That way they won't be close enough to take the Div ;)

I am sure the Ravens will beat the Steelers next week!

Steelers remaining schedule:

@ Baltimore - LOSE (last game: Ravens 13- Steelers 10)

Detroit - Wouldn't it be funny if they finally won and against the Steelers! :lol: - WIN

@ Cincinnati - WIN (last game: Steelers 16-Bengals 7)

Cleveland - BIG RIVAL - Could LOSE or WIN (last game: Steelers 15-Browns 12 OT)

GO STEELERS!!

Back
Top Bottom