Huge rumor to follow.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge rumor to follow....

Miami and NYG is just clickbait. Obviously if BB is a free agent then all teams are suddenly interested. BB is no dummy though, he'd want total control of the organization. And he'd want a team positioned to make multiple superbowl runs.

That does not sound like Miami.

This deserves a topic if (big if) it ever happens. Not likely but should be shelved until the off season. Kraft would be an idiot to let BB go though.

I don't think I would enjoy rooting for him if he were coaching Miami. I would rather play the bully twice a year and try to beat him and lose than to have to cheer for the bully.

I should have stated MIke T hired him in Cleveland and he'd love to stick it to kraft and Brady

First, I doubt very much Bill is going to Miami, or even being considered, and second, if there is even a 1% chance that he is truly being considered, all I have to say is....NO!!!

Do not want him, or take him for just a few years before he actually retires, over Gase who is an up and coming HC that will eventually be at the position BB is now, for many many many years.

BB to Miami......no problem with me. I like Gase, but we are talking about Kill Bill here guys, whatever he want I would give it to him and then some.

So I read that article and my reaction is that Kraft will throw BB some more money to stay and allow him to trade their very late 1st, their 2nd, the 2nd they got from Cleveland and whatever else to go up and get Rosen from Cleveland who still will have the 4th pick (although Darnold will be gone) for a Garappolo type developmental reset

Back
Top Bottom