Huge test for the Bills. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huge test for the Bills.

Nonhomerbillsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Huge test for the Bills Sunday night vs the Chiefs.

I don’t think the Bills have played at their best yet this year but they will need to play at their absolute best this Sunday against the Chiefs or they will have a sad flight home.

Both offense and defense have to keep mistakes at a very minimum or this game will get out of reach.

If the Bills were to pull out a victory the AFC will be wide open. If the Chiefs win I could see them going on a run to the top once again.

I know probably just about everyone in the forum hates the Bills but I’m curious to read opinions on the matchup.

The Bills win this one by at least a TD....

I'll take the home team.

Going back to last season the Bills have won 10 out of their last 11 regular season games (since the Hail Murray).

They lost the season opener to Pittsburgh this year.

they won the other 10 by double digits.

They also have the easiest schedule remaining and are sitting on a +108 point differential.

With the schedule they have there is a very good chance the AFC 1 seed goes through Buffalo in the winter…

These are the SuperBowl favorites.

The refs were horrible for both sides. Every play I was waiting for a flag.

Also both teams will sure feel this one in the morning. Very hard fought game.

Bills looked very good and Mahomes doesn't look like Mahomes.

What a freaking game. Still have not slept. Was wired after the win and road right into work on no sleep. I will crash tonight no Monday Night Football for me.

But man everyone stepped up. Chiefs controlled Diggs for most of the game but Sanders and Knox step up.

The defense rolling with Rookies at DE got pressure all day. Well done Rousseau with a HUGE pick and multiple run stops when needed. Even Basham had a solid day.

Back
Top Bottom