DE - JT over Seymour
OLB - Crowder over Bunta-Cain
ILB - Zach over Bruschi
OLB - Colvin over Spragan
CB - Allen over Hobbs
CB - Samuel over Goodman
SS - Bell over Harrison (injuries)
FS - Hawkins over Hill

IMO, it is not lopsided in the talent department. I feel that the biggest difference is the coaching and their ability to get the most talent out of the players they have.

As of today...I'll take the whole Pats team over ours.:rolleyes: Can the football God's look down on us and maybe throw us a bone here....one time!:boohoo:

What the hell's so stupid about it? You don't think the draft is what's been killing this team since about the mid-80s? You must not know much about football then. Just take a look when you get the time....

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/teams/MIA

We're a complete joke!
I agree. Look at what the Patriots have been able to do with the right draft picks. You build a good team from scratch with good, young talent along with excellent coaching, and you build a championship team!

As of today...I'll take the whole Pats team over ours.:rolleyes: Can the football God's look down on us and maybe throw us a bone here....one time!:boohoo:

Get us an interim coach until Bellichek is available next season! :lol: I can't stand the man personally but he is a damn good coach.

If we wanted an interm coach why not just promote Capers?

consult with cowher all you want, but I wouldnt leave the steelers to come coach the dolphins. I personally think he will be back with the steelers after a year off.

I havent heard a good coaches name thrown out yet except for carrol. I would love to see the hurricanes ex coaches name at least mentioned. Coker did an excellent job at miami no matter what the press says... any other college would love to have his record.

just my thought...

I read that Wayne's favorite jet is his 737 Business Jet. If Wayne's going, he's probably on that one ... instead of the Gulfstream. The 737 is the biggest and most impressive one probably. For all we know, the hiring staff might be trying to outwit the media speculators and flying some other way. Wayne may have about 6 jets for all we know and he could probably charter a jet or borrow a jet from some friend of his. I think I read somewhere that you can pretty much reserve a private jet like you can get a limo these days ... if you have the $$$. Wayne's got plenty of that. It must be nice to be Wayne.

Back
Top Bottom