Huizenga | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
He should sell the team to some1else, hopefully a better owner. Why should he leave you ask? Well for starters you don't replace a coach who did nothing for us and hire his best friend just because Kohnson recommended him.

He should have fired Wanny before, and Spielman. We could have gotten Parcells when he came back, in fact he wanted to come here.

So, how is it, way back there in the 1990's???

WAKE UP!

Nick Saban will be one of the top 5 coaches in the league. I guarantee it, and I don't guarantee much.

Stop living in the past. Parcells may coach for 1 more year, Nick Saban is going to be with us for the long haul.

Besides, why would you want to get rid of an owner who gives as much money as he can to make the team better, and then stays out of football decisions and lets the real football people run the team??

STUPID POST.

:lastyr: Maybe I would have agreed with you last season... before Nick Saban and this offseason came along... MAYBE

This might be the lamest post yet...

Dude ..........

Wayne H. is the best owner in football. Period. Would you rather have Dan Snyder? Jerry Jones? Red McCombs? Whatshisname Benson? Ralph Wilson? Robert Kraft even is a cheapskate.

Wayne has ponied up to make sure he got the best person he was advised was available, every time. He keeps his nose out of running the team because he recognizes he has no business running football operations. His wallet has always been open to bring in any player or coach, regardless of cost.

Yes, Wayne is a nice guy to work for and every coaches dream as an owner. A quiet one with a pocket full of money!

I couldn't ask for a better owner then Wayne Huizenga. How many owners would give a head coach $5 million a year? Huizenga obviously wants the team to win, so he will do anything he can to win.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Damn it devil you made me laugh at loud at work you guys gotta stop doing that :roflmao:

painnotpleasure said:
:lastyr: Maybe I would have agreed with you last season... before Nick Saban and this offseason came along... MAYBE

Yeah, I agree. Last year when he resigned Wanny I wasn't very happy with him. The fact that he's the 'hands off' type of owner wasn't a good thing when this organization was being lead by people who couldn't handle it. After this past year though...getting Saban here, sparing no expense, I think Wayne is fine. He has someone here that will rule with an iron fist and demand production out of his players along with running the organization much better.

DolphinDevil28 said:

STUPID POST.

:lol: I had actually checked the date of the post when I first read thinking that somebody had revived an old thread.

Back
Top Bottom