Huizenga's grand plan.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizenga's grand plan....

ZOD said:
But do you agree that the SuperBowl should be limited to a few selected sites where the infrastructure is designed to be a year round event?

Not really its not fair to the cities that get left out. unless your talking about the league building one stadium just for the purpose of the SB. then i'm not sure how i would feel about that.

godfater21 said:
Not really its not fair to the cities that get left out. unless your talking about the league building one stadium just for the purpose of the SB. then i'm not sure how i would feel about that.

Like one owner said about the Superbowl rotation, "Essentially, we are already do that."

Miami already hosts the SuperBowl once every five or so years. In the past it was less years than that. The league only slots the other cities as a reward for investment in a stadium. Jacksonville is a prime example. Now they are talking about New York possibly getting a SuperBowl for building a new stadium for the Jets.

So what are they doing now? Whoring the SuperBowl to the highest bidder with a field? That's inspiring.

ZOD.....DAMN you know how to make point. Before this post I didn't know what to think about this whole supersite thing. Thanks for shedding some light on this subject. Nice post bro.

The NFL is thinking of adding another program to the Super Bowl festivities, Called the 'Super Bowl of Golf' basically there will be a golf league in every city that has an NFL team, the winners of the league play in the Divisional Championships versus the other 3 cities in their Division ie winner of MN would play against the winner of Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit etc, then the winner of that Division Championship would play the Saturday before the Super Bowl against all the other 7 Division Champions, then they would all go to the Super Bowl the next day. This would tie in with making the game a warm weather based one as this would not work if held in MN or Detroit or most Nothern Cities.

Back
Top Bottom