Huizinga wants win now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizinga wants win now!

diehardfin

All pro
Reaction score
we cant afford to take the time to re build especially since we have aging players (Thomas and Taylor) that deserve the chance to be a contender. These two guys alone have been a backbone to this team and have done anything possible to be loyal. i think its time that we cut lose ends and focus on drafting some play makers (quinn, johnson, russel) and possibly with some of the money saved from letting some of these free agents go sign some free agents to protect these guys. one thing i do know is that culpepper was making bad decisions before he hurt his knee and will continue to do so as long as he is in this league. even if it is stanton we need a QB. the other two guys at the top would be preferred because they have more of the NFL tools to be succesful now. however if we can move up and get Johnson and then get stanton later that would be the greatest draft ever for the dolphins then we can get a linebacker, secondary help and a lineman with the rest of our picks. we suely dont need a lineman at #9 jsut look at the top nine pick lineman from the last few years or a DT we have plenty to fill the position already on the roster Rod Wright will be a bad man in the middle once he is back from his injury. LETS WIN NOW!!! THAT IS WHAT I WANT ALL DOLPHINS FANS TO EXPECT FROM THIS TEAM FROM HERE ON OUT.

We did not need another thread about how much you hate Culpepper, we got the jist of it with your other post, Culpepper is not the anwer. Get over it already. He will be here next year whether you like it or not. Making multiple threads on the same subject will not change anything in the organization. I ,for one, am glad you are not in the front office because this team would never make the playoffs.:shakeno:

we cant afford to take the time to re build especially since we have aging players (Thomas and Taylor) that deserve the chance to be a contender. These two guys alone have been a backbone to this team and have done anything possible to be loyal. i think its time that we cut lose ends and focus on drafting some play makers (quinn, johnson, russel) and possibly with some of the money saved from letting some of these free agents go sign some free agents to protect these guys. one thing i do know is that culpepper was making bad decisions before he hurt his knee and will continue to do so as long as he is in this league. even if it is stanton we need a QB. the other two guys at the top would be preferred because they have more of the NFL tools to be succesful now. however if we can move up and get Johnson and then get stanton later that would be the greatest draft ever for the dolphins then we can get a linebacker, secondary help and a lineman with the rest of our picks. we suely dont need a lineman at #9 jsut look at the top nine pick lineman from the last few years or a DT we have plenty to fill the position already on the roster Rod Wright will be a bad man in the middle once he is back from his injury. LETS WIN NOW!!! THAT IS WHAT I WANT ALL DOLPHINS FANS TO EXPECT FROM THIS TEAM FROM HERE ON OUT.

I agree it'd be nice to get a QB, though I think if we draft one, he may have to wait until midseason at the earliest to start. Though even then, it might be enough to save a season. You can find a lot of hidden gems on defense in later rounds to develop. We really just need a veteran and a rook CB, 1 young DE, 1 veteran OLB, 1 LB project, and a NT project to keep our D good for years.

I'm glad the 3 players you list as playmakers are all likely to be gone by our pick, with Quinn being the only one with a relative chance of sliding.

We did not need another thread about how much you hate Culpepper, we got the jist of it with your other post, Culpepper is not the anwer. Get over it already. He will be here next year whether you like it or not. Making multiple threads on the same subject will not change anything in the organization. I ,for one, am glad you are not in the front office because this team would never make the playoffs.:shakeno:
if you knew how to read you would realize this isnt about culpepper deush

[mod]No personal attacks.[/mod]

if you knew how to read you would realize this isnt about culpepper deush

hmmm, I must have imagined this part then.

"one thing i do know is that culpepper was making bad decisions before he hurt his knee and will continue to do so as long as he is in this league. even if it is stanton we need a QB. the other two guys at the top would be preferred because they have more of the NFL tools to be succesful now. "

No, he isn't talking about replacing Culpepper with Stanton, Quinn, or Russel. No, not about Culpepper at all. :rolleyes2

Thats exactly what we need to do!!! Be like the Steelers and do the quick fix and win a Super Bowl only to suck the following year. NO THANKS! This team needs to rebuild, even if it takes a season or two. Dynasties last longer than one year wonders. Granted we need to win, however we need to set this team up not only to win now but to win in the future. True fans would be patient and want that IMO

hmmm, I must have imagined this part then.

"one thing i do know is that culpepper was making bad decisions before he hurt his knee and will continue to do so as long as he is in this league. even if it is stanton we need a QB. the other two guys at the top would be preferred because they have more of the NFL tools to be succesful now. "

No, he isn't talking about replacing Culpepper with Stanton, Quinn, or Russel. No, not about Culpepper at all. :rolleyes2

Thanks for the backup, i guess he does not know how to read his own posts.

But ya see the problem with this "WIN NOW" thing is it's the off season.............

Mr. H, next time you start thinking win now, watch a tape of our offense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell the team to Marino.

EDIT: forgot he was republican, nevermind! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom