Huizinga's visit yesterday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huizinga's visit yesterday

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
Does anyone know what went on? I know we've got some insiders here that might.
With 10 days to prepare the NE game represents a monumental failure of leadership.
The articles I read were playing his visit to Dolphins HQ down but he had to lay some wood on Wanny & co. They said he showed up in a white shirt and tie, so I don't think he was giving out xmas baskets.
Does anyone have any info?
:confused:

Originally posted by lotion
With 10 days to prepare the NE game represents a monumental failure of leadership.

I disagree - we were just flat out beaten by a better team. The offensive gameplanning was poor but credit has to be given to the Patriots. They were better in all phases of the game from coaching on down.

I would like to know what BS wanny spewed in his post game news conference. anyone see it?

That better team scored 3 points and need a questionable penalty to kick a more questionable fieldgoal,

And that better team is AFC #1 seed whilst we are out of the playoffs, that better team is 6-0 against teams with winning records, whilst we have beaten 1 team with a winning record, that better team, if it gets home field advantage has a great chance to represent the AFC again at the Superbowl. That better team made plays and we didn't.

The Patriots are a better team than us. It pains me to say it but it's true.

Hey that game was there for us to take it away. Unfortunately the Patriots just did what they have been doing since 2001. In crunch time in close games when one team needs to make a game defining play they made it. Bottom line. All we had to do on that 3rd and 3 was not tunr the ball over anything else would have probably worked out OK for us. The Pats blitzed there safety and our big mouth TE decided to go out for a pass. That was the ballgame.

Remember the Pats never penetrated beyond the Miami 36 yard line for the rest of the game.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I would like to know what BS wanny spewed in his post game news conference. anyone see it?

There's a transcript of his post-game conference on miamidolphins.com. If you ask me, its a bunch of BS what Wann said.

On penalties and mistakes hurting the team yesterday) – “That was a pushing thing with Sam (Madison) and you can’t have that. You can’t have that, but I don’t know the details of it.

That's my favorite one from the PC.... What the hell? Your guy committed a penalty that put them within fieldgoal range and you don't know the details of what happened????

Originally posted by Boomer
And that better team is AFC #1 seed whilst we are out of the playoffs, that better team is 6-0 against teams with winning records, whilst we have beaten 1 team with a winning record, that better team, if it gets home field advantage has a great chance to represent the AFC again at the Superbowl. That better team made plays and we didn't.

The Patriots are a better team than us. It pains me to say it but it's true.

I hate to agree but i do

they are better, coaching and qb and oline but our defense has played betetr this year than any year i've seen as a fan

kind of sad:fire:

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
On penalties and mistakes hurting the team yesterday) – “That was a pushing thing with Sam (Madison) and you can’t have that. You can’t have that, but I don’t know the details of it.

That's my favorite one from the PC.... What the hell? Your guy committed a penalty that put them within fieldgoal range and you don't know the details of what happened????

It's one of the things that have caused me to turn to the negative side on Wanny. He is always making excuses about poor play and penalties.

As for Madison's penalty
Madison is famous for that type of crap....

I don't believe his talent overcomes his ego and selfish attitude.
Overall, IMO, he is a negative to the team.

Yes I know he has talent but I'm just saying IMO overall with everything being taken into consideration he is a negative.

I watched the pc yesterday and it was the same defeatist crap all over again. Sometimes what doesn't come across in the transcript is his dead-pan delivery, emotionless, apologetic, no emotion.
The dude may be nice but he definitely lacks charisma. He doesn't seem to have any fire. When he did show some a few weeks ago the team responded.
So I guess no one knows what happened with WH huh?

"I disagree - we were just flat out beaten by a better team. The offensive gameplanning was poor but credit has to be given to the Patriots. They were better in all phases of the game from coaching on down"

this team has too much talent to continually have up and down games and seasons. that goes to coaching. i hate to say it but, i think the beast change this team needs is at the top. give spielman control and bring in an attitude adjuster to focus this team.

look what the tuna has done in BIG D. that team may make the playoffs and with little change from last year, was playing for the higher draft spot.

the big difference between mimi and new england is focus and leadership from the FO. discipline beat the phins on sunday.

Re: Re: Huizinga's visit yesterday

Originally posted by Boomer
Originally posted by lotion

I disagree - we were just flat out beaten by a better team. The offensive gameplanning was poor but credit has to be given to the Patriots. They were better in all phases of the game from coaching on down.

i cant believe you disagree. how much of vrabel do you need to see to figure out that we needed a TE in to block on that left side? its a no brainer on 3rd down.

Sports teams alway take on their coaches personalities. If you have a gutless, unemotional coach you will have a gutless, unemotional team. Wanny must go.

credit should be given to the patriots, they are truely the better team this season. but this team has the talent to compete with them. we lose because we are not a team. there is no focus and discipline.

head coach and staff need to be packing there belongings because they just ain't gettin' it done.

Back
Top Bottom