Hull & Brendel Designated To Return From Ir

VaPhinatic

Scout Team
Reaction score

Currently practicing. They should return after week 8. No one else currently on IR can return now! I assume we will cut T Sam Young or C Wesley Johnson and LB Martrell Spaight to make room but only time and injuries will tell who they cut.

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

Currently practicing. They should return after week 8. No one else currently on IR can return now! I assume we will cut T Sam Young or C Wesley Johnson and LB Martrell Spaight to make room but only time and injuries will tell who they cut.
I hope we don't cut any OLmen. We all know it's only a matter of time before someone else gets hurt.

DolfinJohnNY

Scout Team
Reaction score
UHG!!! HULL?!?! I know he's probably #53, but we have to upgrade from HULL ASAP. He's the little train that couldn't. I'm just bitchin to bitch.

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Is Brendel any good? I know there has been a bit of buzz about having him back.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yes, but after Sam Young's play versus the Bengals, there should be a bit of a buzz if they were signing me to play OLine as a street free agent.

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think Poling is a real longshot this year at least he showed very little in preseason

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was impressed with Brendel when he played. He moves well and is good at the same stuff Pouncey was good at, pulling, striking his target in space, holding his block through movement, etc. So yeah, I'm glad he's coming back.

But honestly, if our OL can continue to play like it did against the Bears … I'm for keeping it in tact. If Swanson ends up being a liability in the future, I'm comfortable playing Brendel at C.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I was impressed with Brendel when he played. He moves well and is good at the same stuff Pouncey was good at, pulling, striking his target in space, holding his block through movement, etc. So yeah, I'm glad he's coming back.

But honestly, if our OL can continue to play like it did against the Bears … I'm for keeping it in tact. If Swanson ends up being a liability in the future, I'm comfortable playing Brendel at C.
I have seen too much to not think that was an anomaly.. Maybe I'm wrong, but if past performance is indicative of future results... I hope I'm wrong. It would be nice to see some solid OL play.

Top Bottom