Hull & Brendel Designated To Return From Ir | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hull & Brendel Designated To Return From Ir

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score

Currently practicing. They should return after week 8. No one else currently on IR can return now! I assume we will cut T Sam Young or C Wesley Johnson and LB Martrell Spaight to make room but only time and injuries will tell who they cut.

Currently practicing. They should return after week 8. No one else currently on IR can return now! I assume we will cut T Sam Young or C Wesley Johnson and LB Martrell Spaight to make room but only time and injuries will tell who they cut.

I hope we don't cut any OLmen. We all know it's only a matter of time before someone else gets hurt.

UHG!!! HULL?!?! I know he's probably #53, but we have to upgrade from HULL ASAP. He's the little train that couldn't. I'm just bitchin to bitch.

Is Brendel any good? I know there has been a bit of buzz about having him back.

Allen is still on IR
?

Yes, but after Sam Young's play versus the Bengals, there should be a bit of a buzz if they were signing me to play OLine as a street free agent.

I think Poling is a real longshot this year at least he showed very little in preseason

I was impressed with Brendel when he played. He moves well and is good at the same stuff Pouncey was good at, pulling, striking his target in space, holding his block through movement, etc. So yeah, I'm glad he's coming back.

But honestly, if our OL can continue to play like it did against the Bears … I'm for keeping it in tact. If Swanson ends up being a liability in the future, I'm comfortable playing Brendel at C.

I was impressed with Brendel when he played. He moves well and is good at the same stuff Pouncey was good at, pulling, striking his target in space, holding his block through movement, etc. So yeah, I'm glad he's coming back.

But honestly, if our OL can continue to play like it did against the Bears … I'm for keeping it in tact. If Swanson ends up being a liability in the future, I'm comfortable playing Brendel at C.

I have seen too much to not think that was an anomaly.. Maybe I'm wrong, but if past performance is indicative of future results... I hope I'm wrong. It would be nice to see some solid OL play.

Back
Top Bottom