Hummer Must Die!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hummer Must Die!!!

poornate

We may die, but our actions are immortal
Reaction score
Can we please let the Hummer nickname fall by the wayside? Not only is it a euphamisn for oral but everyone on earth has got an H2 picture in their sig and those vehicles, unlike the Hum-Vee are about as tough as a GMC mini-van!!!!!!

I cant agree anymore.

The H2 is a hyped up, overpriced minivan for the midlife crisis male or an evil soccer mom. We're in for a sad, sad couple of years if Ronnie Brown is the football equivilent of an H2.

How about we use a vehicle with some comparative toughness like maybe a Civic with 3 wheels and no windshield.

poornate said:
Can we please let the Hummer nickname fall by the wayside? Not only is it a euphamisn for oral but everyone on earth has got an H2 picture in their sig and those vehicles, unlike the Hum-Vee are about as tough as a GMC mini-van!!!!!!

:shakeno:

poornate said:
How about we let him earn a nickname??????????????????

painnotpleasure said:
I don't know about you guys, but I just call him Ronnie. :up:
u see now that makes sense,
jesus guys its just a nickname, damn

I'm not a big fan of his nickname but thats just cuz it seems he got his nickname just because caddy had his.

What can Brown do for you?

If Ronnie was compared to a real Hummer, which would be of the Military origin, not the domestic crap they sell nowadays, I'd like it more.

Back
Top Bottom