Hunt and Kindley | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hunt and Kindley

I think it's okay and fair to say that Grier has sucked as a GM leading up to 2019, and in 2019 did a good job of hitting "reset" on the entire franchise, making some good trades, had a pretty poor 2019 draft, and had a pretty great 2020 draft. I think he should also be allowed to gain some praise for bringing on Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie, you have to have some positive traits going for you if two NFL executives with that much savvy want to work with you.

I was not in favor of retaining Chris Grier when we were cleaning house. I was not impressed even a little bit with any of his drafts. I was very impressed with the Tunsil trade, the Minkah trade doesn't look as bad as it once did, and the 2020 draft has so far looked to be a true A+ and perhaps the beginning of something great.

I think his 2019 was a mixed bag (good job hitting reset, bad return on 2019 draft, good draft capital gained after the fact) and his 2020 acquisitions in free agency are still yet to be determined and his 2020 draft was as good as ANY draft by ANY team as it stands.

Before 2020, Grier didn't deserve another shot. After 2020, I'd give him at least one more year, he has EARNED it.

and rickd13, you need to relax, you seem very angry and worked up in your posts. Breathe.

I think it's okay and fair to say that Grier has sucked as a GM leading up to 2019, and in 2019 did a good job of hitting "reset" on the entire franchise, making some good trades, had a pretty poor 2019 draft, and had a pretty great 2020 draft. I think he should also be allowed to gain some praise for bringing on Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie, you have to have some positive traits going for you if two NFL executives with that much savvy want to work with you.

I was not in favor of retaining Chris Grier when we were cleaning house. I was not impressed even a little bit with any of his drafts. I was very impressed with the Tunsil trade, the Minkah trade doesn't look as bad as it once did, and the 2020 draft has so far looked to be a true A+ and perhaps the beginning of something great.

I think his 2019 was a mixed bag (good job hitting reset, bad return on 2019 draft, good draft capital gained after the fact) and his 2020 acquisitions in free agency are still yet to be determined and his 2020 draft was as good as ANY draft by ANY team as it stands.

Before 2020, Grier didn't deserve another shot. After 2020, I'd give him at least one more year, he has EARNED it.

and rickd13, you need to relax, you seem very angry and worked up in your posts. Breathe.
Not worked up at all. That's everyone's go to mantra if you don't agree with them.

Rickd13...we've all gotten tired of the same ól regime. However, Grier had enough common sense to scrap an ego and bring in EX-GM'S who know talent. They hit and missed too but were solid. I told this board about Kindley (no brag just live in GA and watched him a lot) and I actually understood the theme of the 20 draft. I still would have done things a little different with so much capital but this team has a different feel than any recent team I can remember. I don't think it's drinking the Flavor-aid but it's getting there.

Can you guys please stay on topic. This is the HUNT AND KINDLEY (and maybe Jackson) thread ffs.

The boys were solid today. Jets D line plays nasty and they like to jam guys under the facemask as first contact and hold a bit on the D line. Hunt had a few negative plays that stood out on first watch but we ran the ball well and the pressure was never just from one side it seemed.
Karras got his ass kicked in short yardage all day.

Last edited:
Grier seems to have hit on 3 offensive lineman and hopefully a franchise qb all in 1 draft. He is good in my book.

Back to he original point of this thread. Kindleybis just a dude I love watching, a true bulldozer. Hunt looked amazing last week as well. Major Kudos to our GM for these 3 lineman he drafted.

1603187115444.png

Back
Top Bottom