Hunt not impressive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hunt not impressive

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
On the INT that Tua threw against the Pats, Hunt completely whiffed the block.

First of all, he setup his block too deep in the back feild, allow the end get too close to Tua right after the snap. Then he allowed the end pushed him half step back. By this time, the end was within arm length of Tua.

Tua felt the pressure and step up. The end followed upfield, Hunt then lacked the foot speed to adjust the angle of the block. It allowed the end got close to within inches of Tua. Making Tua to make an ill advised throw, for an INT.

Last edited:
Hunt is a Guard playing Tackle... some here are desperately trying to ignore this... sticking their fingers in their ears and going na-na-na-na-na-na... when they are informed. "NO MORE CORN," they scream.

It's kind of funny.

Hunt is a Guard playing Tackle... some here are desperately trying to ignore this... sticking their fingers in their ears and going na-na-na-na-na-na... when they are informed. "NO MORE CORN," they scream.

It's kind of funny.

No one ignore, only because he wears a dolphins uniform, doesn't immune him from criticism. Granded, he was playing out of position, still his blocking needs work.

Yes, he did have a very good game with his run blocking. The statement was about his performance on a protection rep not about his performance run blocking.
The isolation of one play criticizing him made it sound like he’s been bad. He hasn’t. He’s been very good for the most part. I see good online men beat every week. The other guys are getting paid too.

This post is a joke
I’m trying to be nice here and turn a new leaf and see things as all rainbows and sunshine
But this post is moronic
So all dolphins players in all plays were perfect. No need any improvement. Just like your opinion. OK whatever...

So all dolphins players in all plays were perfect. No need any improvement. Just like your opinion. OK whatever...
Basically all I am is saying you really don’t know the game of football based on that post
You’ve got a lot to learn

While I see where you are coming from man, this is snippet or snap shot in a full length feature film. Where's the stuff he does well? Players get beat, every one of them do. But to isolate one play....... Then determine that he's been unimpressive just doesn't stir the Kool-Aid my man. Go deeper. Give us the full length feature film. Give us that Baldy Breakdown my brother.

Basically all I am is saying you really don’t know the game of football based on that post
You’ve got a lot to learn
I am not going reply and end football discussion with you. I dont mind football debate. But I have no time for childlish insult.

Back
Top Bottom