Hurns Hit? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurns Hit?

Whether intentional or not, the defensive player is responsible for the hit. Should have been a penalty by rule.

I've seen lesser situations flags for a hit on a defenseless receiver. I was shocked no flag was thrown. Didn't really bother me because I knew it wasn't going to impact the outome of the game. Hope Hurns is ok. I think Miami is down to three receivers if Hurns and Wilson are out this weeek.

Was a clear penalty, why some refuse to admit that is hilarious.

It was not “targeting”. But his helmet clearly hit the helmet of Hurns while Hurns was attempting to catch the ball . . . And that is a penalty in todays NFL.

Accidental? sure, Incidental? Sure . . . .but its a penalty.

Thought so too, but Daytona's post a couple of post on top of yours clearly states otherwise... Thing is, i find it laughable that it wasnt an instant flag either way, as if the referees processed all the information in a snap second just like that. I mean even Jason ****ing Bourne would've needed instant replay to confidently claim incidental contact on that one.
I've seen lesser situations flags for a hit on a defenseless receiver. I was shocked no flag was thrown. Didn't really bother me because I knew it wasn't going to impact the outome of the game. Hope Hurns is ok. I think Miami is down to three receivers if Hurns and Wilson are out this weeek.

I agree, this is a snap flag 99% of the time. I mean after the the review is another story but its always getting called on the spot especially when the reciever looks like he got hit by a train afterwards...

Back
Top Bottom