Hurns Hit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurns Hit?

Isn’t a face mask part of the helmet? Correct me if I’m wrong but pretty sure no part of the defenders head is suppose to hit another player in their head.

LOL, I'd like to see the posts if we were on D and this happened. There were a few BS calls in this game. This wasn't one of them.

Regardless if Rosen was late on the throw or not. That was a helmet to helmet hit. That call is being made in every game and every time that hit happens. It does not matter if it was incidental or on purpose. The only difference then would be targeting or not. But in the days of concussion issues and concussion protocols referees were advised to go after helmet to helmet hits.

This forum has gone to a new all time low. Despicable.

Regardless if Rosen was late on the throw or not. That was a helmet to helmet hit. That call is being made in every game and every time that hit happens. It does not matter if it was incidental or on purpose. The only difference then would be targeting or not. But in the days of concussion issues and concussion protocols referees were advised to go after helmet to helmet hits.

Even the ref in the booth said it wasn't a bad call. But maybe they don't know the rules.

Get off your self righteous throne. It was Rosen's fault. The DB was making a play on the ball.

“...That was one of the lower points in my career,” Rosen said referring to the throw. “I feel really bad about that...”
Of course he feels bad. He is a consummate professional. But it was still a helmet to helmet.

Only when it's the Dolphins, Amirite?
If that no-call is made in any other game: I would be as outraged. But I can save my outrage. Because that call is made every single time. As a matter of fact many calls were made over the years calling it helmet to helmet hits or hits to the helmet when the receiver was hit on the chest or below the chin.

Lol geez, how is anything anyone said here an all time low?

Back
Top Bottom