Hurry Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurry Up

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
Seems like the team plays more efficiently when they're in the hurry up. Wouldn't be a idea to start out against Pitt in the hurry up especially because Miami have been consistent slow starters.

After we're down 7-0 because we defer and allow a Steelers TD after the opening kickoff?

Gase likes the hurry up but we don't run it well cause are defense gets tired to quick. He basically scrapped it after we were 1-4 and we started winning

Problem with the hurry up is, while I benefits the offense, it also put the struggling D back on the field faster, and more often. Especially when you go 3 and out.

Problem with the hurry up is, while I benefits the offense, it also put the struggling D back on the field faster, and more often. Especially when you go 3 and out.

I agree with you on this. If you aren't successful at the hurry up.....you expose the "D" by putting them back out there faster.

You have to use it selectively.

After we're down 7-0 because we defer and allow a Steelers TD after the opening kickoff?

I don't mind the deffer at all. Yes it has hurt in the first QTR stats, but there has been several times this year the momentum of the game has changed on the last drive of the first half with Miami scoring and the first drive of the second half. I have always been a fan of deferring, and with a 10-6 record I wouldn't change...

You call that a struggling D??? I see a terrible D who gets exposed every time we face a not so average QB.

Back
Top Bottom