Hurting Dolphins Trying To Piece Together Plan For Khalil Mack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurting Dolphins Trying To Piece Together Plan For Khalil Mack

Figure out how to convert on 3rd & 1 and I'll call that significant progress.

Better yet, let's piece together a game plan on how to get into short yardage situations like that more often, rather than 3rd & 17 because of a holding penalty and the rare rushing attempt coming on 2nd & 20.
I’d like to piece together a plan where when it’s 3rd and 7, we throw the ball *GASP* at least 7 yards. ****ing insanity, I know.

Would also like to see an unbalanced like utilizing Sterup's size and strength the help James manage mack

The one time when the three yard dump off might take advantage of a guy that fast. Let's make the plays right behind him, nobody can stop and turn around that fast, I don't care who you are.

We've played against him twice in his career, he has 9 tackles in 2 games...big deal...

Mack is playing the best football in his life on the best Dline he ever played on. He is going to cause havoc all day!

Mack is playing the best football in his life on the best Dline he ever played on. He is going to cause havoc all day!
I worry you are correct. How many teams will Mack face that have the starting C and LG out and the LT coming off a concussion? Oh , and the whole team coming off a buy week! And I almost forgot, the QB may be Osweiler

I worry you are correct. How many teams will Mack face that have the starting C and LG out and the LT coming off a concussion? Oh , and the whole team coming off a buy week! And I almost forgot, the QB may be Osweiler

You get it!

Only one true option. Ross needs to slide him big $$$ under the table to leave or QB alone.

Back
Top Bottom