Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde: Dolphins Did All They Wanted This Offseason — But Will It Work?

O-line certainly impacts both the run and pass game, but which side do most people think of when they say Miami has a poor o-line?

Found this little gem about Pouncy in 2017. Sitton will be 32.5 in Dec. his play is on the decline, but Pouncy was great (at least in the passing game). You guys should really do some research before saying how great Fins are gonna be!

FBDBDC4D-DAA1-4B8E-B23D-DF25B5E51328.jpeg

85 catches for 1,100. That’s almost 13 ypc.
And what's the over/under on how many women he will be strong-arming in Cleveland and how many opponents he will be cheap-shotting?? (I put both at 1.5)

And what's the over/under on how many women he will be strong-arming in Cleveland and how many opponents he will be cheap-shotting?? (I put both at 1.5)

Charges were dropped dude. Police could have pursued it regardless of the Lady saying she exaggerated her story.

O-line certainly impacts both the run and pass game, but which side do most people think of when they say Miami has a poor o-line?
Not sure if you mean run vs. pass or left vs. right but they have been better running the ball and the middle was generally weaker

Ok but he won't be shredding that low YPR in 2018. 65 catches for around 650 yards seems likely for Landry this year. We shall see.

20 catches, 275 yards, 13.75 ypr.

On pace for over 100 catches and 1,400 yards. So far, it’s looking like the system, not the player. Should have resigned Landry. Even if his production levels out, I still see over 85 catches for over 1,100 yards and 13 ypr.

On pace for over 100 catches and 1,400 yards. So far, it’s looking like the system, not the player. Should have resigned Landry. Even if his production levels out, I still see over 85 catches for over 1,100 yards and 13 ypr.

it will also be educational to see what % of the throws to WR's he gets at the end of the year.

Not going to happen with the Browns , but we will check back whith this thread on December 30th.

Don't see how you don't think that's a realistic projection. Landry is going to get mega targets with Baker in there now.

Ya'll gotta stop pretending that Landry isn't a damn good football player lol. The Dolphins are going to make out fine without him, but that doesn't mean he aint gonna ball out too.

Let's give it a few weeks and check back to see what the fins record is and how the fins receiving corps are doing. Bottom line, Jarvis is good, but he wasn't resigned because of the sum of parts without paying him £15m is better than the sum of parts with him around, just like the D line an Suh (got rid or a potential HoFer and the line is better).

So far I'm happy with what Wilson has brought, what Amendola has brought what Jakeem has done with some targets coming his way...

I loved Landry when he was here, but now think he's a pr!ck for the unnecessary shade he threw Miami's way. If he does good in Cleveland, more power to him. He ain't here no more, the team has moved on and I don't really care about what or how he's doing...as I said, if he does well, more power to him, if he doesn't, do I care? All I care about is whether the guys the fins brought in do well and whether the that translates to the fins winning

Not worth 15 mil per year. No matter how many times you keep throwing out this nonsense. Landry still has not shown to be a dynamic true #1 WR. How about we let the season play out instead of trash talking after 3 games? How many game breaking plays has Landry made in the Browns 1 win in 3 tries? How many penalties has he received so far this season? Again not worth 15 mil per season but keep on trying to push that BS.

I loved Landry when he was here, but now think he's a pr!ck for the unnecessary shade he threw Miami's way. If he does good in Cleveland, more power to him. He ain't here no more, the team has moved on and I don't really care about what or how he's doing...as I said, if he does well, more power to him, if he doesn't, do I care? All I care about is whether the guys the fins brought in do well and whether the that translates to the fins winning
These guys keep pushing this nonsense because they must be Landry fans and are most likely not true Dolphins fans. The Dolphins are 2-0 yet the one dude wants to crap on them calling it "fools gold". Shows you where that person is coming from.

Back
Top Bottom