Hyde5: Here's The Realistic Dolphins Qb Option In Nfl Draft — And He's Drawn Comparisons To Aaron Ro | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde5: Here's The Realistic Dolphins Qb Option In Nfl Draft — And He's Drawn Comparisons To Aaron Ro

I say draft the dude if he appears close. The draft is nothing but a gamble and there is nothing wrong with drafting QBs in the first round back to back. Get past all this tanking B's as soon as possible.

The whole vibe I see and read about Lock and Jones is that "well yeah they have Big deficiencies in their game, but they are tall & white so they can overcome that". I'd like to be proven wrong, but when you see the Broncos and ravens I wan to take a hard pass. He'll even tannehill got that narrative

Daniel Jones is a less athletic version of Tannehill and Lock will be the next Blake Bortles. I wouldn't touch either one of them with a 50 foot pole.

Drew Lock is the right pick for this team, he's a QB that has vision and pocket presence and scrambling ability, if team is "Tanking like most of you say then what's the problem with Lock, what you would like for them to do is to wait on Fromme, and Herbert or Tua? Lock stat stacks up against all of them.

Drew Lock is the right pick for this team, he's a QB that has vision and pocket presence and scrambling ability, if team is "Tanking like most of you say then what's the problem with Lock, what you would like for them to do is to wait on Fromme, and Herbert or Tua? Lock stat stacks up against all of them.

Disagreements on how good a QB will be, or not be, Im shocked I tell you.

Grier’s job and probably others will ride on it, he has to identify his guy within the next two years .... no guarantees on who will come out or who may stay in school, who may get injured (Ie Milton).

Hope we make the right choice- or football purgatory we remain for years to come.

On a much lesser team.... anybody who watched the Alabama and Georgia tape saw that.

For this GM, Wentz, Mahomes, Watson, Rudolph were not good enough. But Luke Falk and Jake Rudock are.
It's incredible, the guys that run the Dolphins man, something else.

The more the process plays out the more I'm getting drawn into the hype. At the start of the whole thing I was in the camp of: Moving hell and high water for Murray. Moving up very aggressively for Haskins. Staying put and taking Lock if he's there. Not touching Jones anywhere. Expecting Grier to be elevated to the first but taking him in the 2nd. Taking Stick from round 3 onwards. Adding Minshew in the late rounds if no QB had been taken.

Now pretty much everything is still the same with the exceptions of probably passing on Grier in round 2 unless we have a trade down and have 2 2nd round picks (I don't think he gets drafted in round 1 now). And I'm now considering a small trade up for Lock, still wouldn't go crazy trying to move from 13 to top 5, but if we had to get to 10 or something to get him, I wouldn't be crying a river of tears over it.

At this point I don't want to trade up for any QB......the one I like(Murray) we won't be able to get and the others all have questions. I still think both lines should be the way to go this year. Trading away picks to move up when we have so many needs makes no sense unless you're going up for a QB that you're really sure about and I just don't see that guy at this point.

I don’t believe the Cardinals are taking another quarterback, period. Don’t think the Giants are in love with any of these quarterbacks either at sixth. I think the first team that takes one will be Denver at 10 and it will be Drew Lock. So Murray may fall to the Dolphins. I wouldn’t doubt Haskins and Murray both are still there at thirteen and I believe we trade down so Washington can grab Murray. The Giants might be interested enough in Haskins to move up from seventeen to fifteen and we trade down again. I’d love to acquire the picks and take a quarterback in the fourth or fifth round.

Back
Top Bottom