Hypothetical draft scenario/question? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical draft scenario/question?

This is extremely premature. But let’s say we get a top pick and Tua returns to Bama for his senior year, what do you do? Take Herbert or best QB available? Draft top prospect regardless of position (Chase Young or Jerry Jeudy, possibly), Build up Oline, and tank/rebuild again in 2020?

Considering there isn’t much current dolphins stuff to get excited about i can’t help but look towards the future, and play out different scenarios
Trade out (1st and 2nd rounder in '21...2nd in '20) and select Love. He reminds me the most of Brady from the remaining QBs.

If Tua stays in school? A lot depends on where that Steeler pick falls. If it is top 5 or 10 then trade the #1 for a boatload of future picks. As for the draft after that, I’d still seriously consider taking a QB with the Steelers pick depending on who is there. Let Rosen and the rookie compete for the job and use ‘20 to evaluate them. If neither impresses then those future picks in ‘21 gives enough ammunition to go after Tua or Lawrence. In the meantime. Draft and sign a mix of rookies and FA to rebuild the OL and DL. The resources are there.

Back
Top Bottom