Hypothetical: Manning, Flynn and RGIII are not available... what do you do then? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypothetical: Manning, Flynn and RGIII are not available... what do you do then?

With mainly the names of Manning, Flynn and RGIII being bantered about. Let's say for a moment that Peyton retires, Miami gets outbid by some other franchise like the Seahawks for Flynn, and RGIII gets snapped up by the Redskins when they trade up to the two spot in the draft. All very realistic possibilities.

Who becomes our plan D? Do you either stick with Moore and draft the BPA at QB or do you bring in another journeyman to compete with Moore for the starting job. Who would be your draft pick or FA pick up and why?

Please don't suggest such things so early in the hasn't started offseason. I still have high hopes before that senario and we draft in the top 10 again.

If they feel RGIII is their guy, they need to do whatever it takes to get him. There is no excuse. However, if they aren't sold, there is still Tannehill, Weeden, etc. There is also no excuse for going into next season with just Moore.

clear.gif

Nice solution.

Manning will only last 2 years maybe 3 if he was healthy. It looks as if his career is over. Short term fix!
Matt Flynn is very overrated his arm is barley a notch above Chad Pennington's.Flynn is not the answer!
RG3 Honestly, you can't argue the production of RG3 but he is so tiny and frail looking and when you watch him play does he ever attempt a slant a hitch. It just seems like all his plays are runs or 20 yards or longer passes. I just don't get a good vibe from RG3 and you need to feel great about a player if your to mortgage the future.
The two guys I feel good about are Ryan Tannehill and Brandon Weeden.

Draft Tannehill or Weeden, both of which are better options than Pat White 2.0 anyway.
Not saying RG3 is going to be a surefire superstar, but comparing him to pat white is just retarded, Coming from a WVU alum.

Not saying RG3 is going to be a surefire superstar, but comparing him to pat white is just retarded, Coming from a WVU alum.

Yeah, the guy says it in every thread, I don't know what his problem is.

With mainly the names of Manning, Flynn and RGIII being bantered about. Let's say for a moment that Peyton retires, Miami gets outbid by some other franchise like the Seahawks for Flynn, and RGIII gets snapped up by the Redskins when they trade up to the two spot in the draft. All very realistic possibilities.

Who becomes our plan D? Do you either stick with Moore and draft the BPA at QB or do you bring in another journeyman to compete with Moore for the starting job. Who would be your draft pick or FA pick up and why?

No matter what, the first thing i would do is dump Henne. After that, i would sign a free agent, and draft another potential QB.

Free agent possible signings would be: Alex Smith, Kyle Orton, Vince Young, and Jason Campbell - none of the rest interest me.

Draft potentials that i would be interested in include: Ryan Tannehill, Brock Osweiller, Brandon Weeden, Russell Wilson, and Case Keenum.

That would be my plan.

Resume the fire Jeff Ireland campaign!

That aside, this board would melt down like muther w/ a ton of chicken little threads

Find the tallest building in town, go to the top and jump. Not really, Matt Moore another year with a QB drafted to develop.

Back
Top Bottom