hypothetical number 1 pick | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hypothetical number 1 pick

tua’s pocket presence is his most underrated trait. The one play in the Duke game where he had a free rusher. It was a D.B. tua picks him up. Pump faked him to the moon. Slides around him and scrambled for the first. I saw that play and was sold.

Yeah he just has a natural feel for the position in every aspect that the other guys just don’t. We better get the top pick.

I think what’s truly underrated is his ability to hurt you with his legs once the pocket breaks down.

Yeah he just has a natural feel for the position in every aspect that the other guys just don’t. We better get the top pick.

I think what’s truly underrated is his ability to hurt you with his legs once the pocket breaks down.

That and his mentality. He’s going for the kill. He wants to step on your throat. Screw a check down. You would think that would lead to bad decisions but he only threw 6 into last year. It’s not Jamesis Winston big play mentality.

That and his mentality. He’s going for the kill. He wants to step on your throat. Screw a check down. You would think that would lead to bad decisions but he only threw 6 into last year. It’s not Jamesis Winston big play mentality.

Agreed. He thinks long to short. Cut your throat

He's also pretty freaking thick...225 or so.

Back
Top Bottom