"I almost feel like we kind of became a team out there today." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I almost feel like we kind of became a team out there today."

tcdrover said:
I think we'll beat the Jets next week, as long as Saban doesn't go back to Pepp...

:dolphins:

i think the jets and gb go down with joey at the helm.also you think joey wouldnt love to beat det the next week

adamprez2003 said:
I live in NY and see Gangrene every week. They are one of the most overrated teams in the NFL. They have quite possibly the worst run defense in the entire NFL and the worst run offense in the entire NFL.
Please let this be true. I really want our running game to get untracked.

Put me down as someone who thought the play calling got more predictable in the second half. I'd would have loved to see them throw in a couple more passes on first down and get a little more creative with the running game on second and third occasionally. When they did that they had some good success. Not looking for a radical change just to mix it up a little bit more.

footballphin said:
Please let this be true. I really want our running game to get untracked.

Put me down as someone who thought the play calling got more predictable in the second half. I'd would have loved to see them throw in a couple more passes on first down and get a little more creative with the running game on second and third occasionally. When they did that they had some good success. Not looking for a radical change just to mix it up a little bit more.

If we lose its gonna be cause we beat ourselves again and not because they beat us

tcdrover said:
I thought it was a marked improvement in every phase of the game.

Be honest, beating the Pats at home is not the easiest thing to do. We need to win the HOME division games, losing on the road is acceptable. The loss to Buffalo was the HUGE problem not this one.

The season is salvagable as long as Saban stays with Harrington...
Losing is never acceptable. NEVER!

Back
Top Bottom