I Am Both Excited And Scared For This Board | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Am Both Excited And Scared For This Board

I have widdled down who i want them to draft to 3 players that are my plan A wants.

1. Fitzpatrick- A ballhawk FS is a necessity in today's NFL he would allow us to get way more creative on defense which im pretty sure EVERYONE on this board would agree we NEED to do.
2. Tremaine Edmunds- Now part of this is based on projection but his measurables are off the charts. He is only 19 years old with a ceiling higher that almost every player in this class. His floor is also higher then Roquan Smith who i just don't see being able to stand up at the POA. I just see him getting washed out too easily for me to use the #11 pick on and if you wanna play him at the Will that's fine but i don't see the value of such a high pick.
3. Quenton Nelson- Just as close to a can't miss stud as you'll likely ever see at a position of need.
The other players and we know who they are that have been mocked to us ALL have flags that i would be concerned about and picking at #11 i want a impact starter that is as little of a project as possible.
Now these are who have a realistic chance of being available when we pick so that's who i made my list from.
NO QB'S!!!!
Unless Rosen somehow drops but i don't really see that happening. Just my $.02

you're my brother from another mother...I have these as my top 3 if they are available...out of the 3, i'd take MF any day of the week as far as need/instant impact with Nelson a very close second. We need LB help badly but Smith will be gone and I also believe Edmunds will be gone but if not, not worth passing on either of the other 2 if they are still there. If we take any QB's, I have a feeling it will be someone like Falk in a later round...JMO...

Back
Top Bottom